Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Welcome! Introduce Yourself Here

Comments

• ZaraZara Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    @azathoth Welcome back! Glad they're up haha
  • ViymirViymir Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    o/

I am Vi from Dark Reavers guild looking forward to Ashes shenanigans :joy:
  • VolgaireVolgaire Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    azathoth wrote: »
    Hi all, Azathoth here!
    Super happy to be back in my domain and ready to restart my hype train!
    I was about on the old forums, but in general avoid Discord, so this is as close to home as it gets :smile:

Ah the fake has come back, it's nice to see another connoisseur of evil return. Glad to have you Az c:
  • DeeDee Member, Alpha One
    Hi, I'm Dee and I've been addicted to cats since I was little.
    ...oh, the crazy cat ladies anonymous is down the hall? Sorry. Thanks.
  • timbatimba Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Hi i am timba. I m the guild leader of Autumn Leaf :)
  • PixeIPixeI Member
    Hello everyone.
    I just look forward to play.
  • AthetoAtheto Member, Intrepid Pack
    Hello and welcome from OCE/SEA! Glad to have the forums back. Looking forward to testing siege modes in Apoc and getting involved in A1 testing :)
    Timba wrote: »
    Hi i am timba. I m the guild leader of Autumn Leaf :)

Is that a bad joke ? c:
  • Hey all, new forums are looking tight.
  • esthonesthon Member, Pioneer, Kickstarter
    Hey there,

i'm Esthon and i am from Germany.
    I've been playing MMO's since forecer and i am pretty hyped to find, or even create, a great guild to have some with.
    If i am not playing video games in my free time love reading manga or anime watching anime, or have some fun Pen & Paper rounds with my friends.
  • DamoklesDamokles Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    My name is Damokles, you can call me Damokles.
    I will be the first to bring the Bard class into the melee support tank role and will stay witht his decision until i die.
    a6XEiIf.gif
  • AmistAmist Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Hey everyone ^^

My name is Amalie and I'm an 18 year old danish girl who's currently studying programming, as well as communication and IT at the gymnasium I'm attending (basically a mix between highschool and college). My first language is of course danish, but I do also speak english and I know a bit of french. I have 2 younger sisters, a dad and a mon (who's also interested in ashes btw) and then I have 2 cats, a dog and a rabbit (they're all super cute)

I started playing videogames when I was about 12 and my first ever MMORPG was World of Warcraft. When I first experienced the community of a MMO, I was pretty amazed and it is something that has kept me interested in the genre over the years. In WoW I would collect transmogrification items and mounts and in AoC I plan to do the same, well the mount part that is - or maybe weaponsmithing. I love participating in raids and pvp, but I'm not really the best at dealing damage, healing or tanking so being able to contribute in a different way is going to be a lot of fun through either weaponsmithing or through breeding.

I'm always looking for new aquaintances and I've been part of the community for over 2 years now, so don't hesitate to ask me about anything Ashes related and I'll do my best to help

Anyways, that was a bit about me. I look forward to talking to all of you new faces here on the forums, and I'm super glad they're up again :#
    branegames wrote: »
    Hey everyone ^^

My name is Amalie and I'm an 18 year old danish girl who's currently studying programming, as well as communication and IT at the gymnasium I'm attending (basically a mix between highschool and college). My first language is of course danish, but I do also speak english and I know a bit of french. I have 2 younger sisters, a dad and a mon (who's also interested in ashes btw) and then I have 2 cats, a dog and a rabbit (they're all super cute)

I started playing videogames when I was about 12 and my first ever MMORPG was World of Warcraft. When I first experienced the community of a MMO, I was pretty amazed and it is something that has kept me interested in the genre over the years. In WoW I would collect transmogrification items and mounts and in AoC I plan to do the same, well the mount part that is - or maybe weaponsmithing. I love participating in raids and pvp, but I'm not really the best at dealing damage, healing or tanking so being able to contribute in a different way is going to be a lot of fun through either weaponsmithing or through breeding.

I'm always looking for new aquaintances and I've been part of the community for over 2 years now, so don't hesitate to ask me about anything Ashes related and I'll do my best to help

Anyways, that was a bit about me. I look forward to talking to all of you new faces here on the forums, and I'm super glad they're up again :#

Welcome to the forums c: have a cookie :cookie:
    Damokles wrote: »
    My name is Damokles, you can call me Damokles.
    I will be the first to bring the Bard class into the melee support tank role and will stay witht his decision until i die.

For your determination and being tank fodder :cookie:
  • AmistAmist Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    autumnleaf wrote: »
    Hey everyone ^^

Thx, welcome back to you as well kind sir ^^
    autumnleaf wrote: »
    Hey everyone ^^

Thx, welcome back to you as well kind sir ^^

Thanks c:
    Hi

Hello c:
  • Me Matt,
    Me nice,
    Me friendly,
    Me Crafter,
    Me Pvx.

*winks awkwardly
    dmkw
  • FhinFhin Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Welcome, all new people :)

Fhin, leader of Aurora and mage enthusiast, checking in. I'm delighted to have the forums back!
    Qsb9psK.png
  • MioMiosMioMios Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited May 2020
    Hello I am MioMios! And I am most excited for more concept art and delays :)
  • GaladournGaladourn Member, Pioneer, Kickstarter
    Hail to all!
  • pahapaha Member, Founder, Kickstarter
    Kickstarter here. Been following the project since the start, mostly in silence but with keen interest.
  • Hi there,
    Bloodgeneral here :)
    I hope to see this game soar high and we'll be on it's back playing together!

Let's have fun guys and gals, see you all when we all come to shape this world ;)

I'm not a kickstarter. Though i wish i could've been :(

• kindergartenkindergarten Member, Intrepid Pack
    hello i'm concerned
    23in6tvjikn1.gif
  • kaichirokaichiro Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Greetings all
    Backer on KS and checked on the old forums only occasionally. Planning to play quite heavily on whatever server best suits NA west coast folks. Come from tabletop rpgs and the older era of MMOs, like a bit of grind, love group/party play (it's almost like thats why I play a MMO in the first place instead of some single player game :D )
  • KumaryKumary Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    giphy.gif

Greetings to everyone!!! Soooo happy the forums are back :smiley:
    I'm known as Kumary, Guild Leader of Stormborn...If interested in checking us out join here: Discord

I looked forward in playing with many of you and enjoy this gaming journey :blush:
    5b72df90d96c187ed7e6c2f181b8322e.png
    Stormborn Discord: Join Here
    My AoC Referral: Click Here
  • CeiventCeivent Member, Phoenix Initiative, Avatar of the Phoenix, Kickstarter
    I saw cookies, i saw a cute penguin, and i see a lot of hi people. 317051527904886784.png?v=1