Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

The Apocalypse Famine of '19

Many squated down and shat over the battle royale that many worked to give us. I for one, did not. I loved that video-game. I played it many many many many many many times. Until the clouds started to form, and a sandstorm covered all. The forums were closed, the discord running rampant with outlaws. These were darks time for us. And when things couldn't get any worse, the famine came. It wiped out all of our crops, including the battle royale. Being a farmer I need this to live and put food on the table. Pay your respects below for our crops and pray that we get them back along with the battle royale soon.

Best Regards,
Farmer Phantom
dEbtg6Q.jpg
He's a phantom | twitch.tv/dphantomtv

Comments

• VolgaireVolgaire Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited April 2019
    Before they put the APOC back they should really give us some infor on the MMO.
  • BCGBCG Member, Intrepid Pack
    Dphantomtv wrote: »
    Many squated down and shat over the battle royale that many worked to give us. I for one, did not. I loved that video-game. I played it many many many many many many times. Until the clouds started to form, and a sandstorm covered all. The forums were closed, the discord running rampant with outlaws. These were darks time for us. And when things couldn't get any worse, the famine came. It wiped out all of our crops, including the battle royale. Being a farmer I need this to live and put food on the table. Pay your respects below for our crops and pray that we get them back along with the battle royale soon.

Best Regards,
    Farmer Phantom

Look its a Fortnite Player........

5A8RWU0.gif
  • ZaraZara Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    There there, Woe is you
  • poisonzpoisonz Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    oh please god no
    AhuZFn7.gif
  • AzryilAzryil Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Gross APOC discussion in the MMO forums.
    k2U15J3.png
  • KarthosKarthos Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    If you thought the Discord was unsympathetic, you're in for rude awakening on the forums.

The sass and sarcasm is strong here.
    Aq0KG2f.png
    haha I still remember those people who came thinking the game had to be done their way or it would crash and burn, they didn't last long.
  • BCGBCG Member, Intrepid Pack
    autumnleaf wrote: »
    haha I still remember those people who came thinking the game had to be done their way or it would crash and burn, they didn't last long.

what are u talking about XD I am still here.

Some of those people were fun to screw with.
    k2U15J3.png
  • dphantomtvdphantomtv Member, Alpha One
    BCGiant wrote: »

Best Regards,
    Farmer Phantom

Look its a Fortnite Player........

5A8RWU0.gif

Look it’s an asshole 😉
    dEbtg6Q.jpg
    BCGiant wrote: »

what are u talking about XD I am still here.

An endangered species ;)
    edited April 2019

Same thing isn't it?
    Aq0KG2f.png
    Personally I miss the BR too, I wish i could kick booty again with my nightfall
    I'd be ok with the BR never coming back, give me castle sieges and leave the BR in the trash bin where it belongs.
    k2U15J3.png
    edited April 2019
    Czar wrote: »
    Personally I miss the BR too, I wish i could kick booty again with my nightfall

I used to play BR too, but then Zara shot me in the knee.
    Aq0KG2f.png
    arzosah wrote: »
    I'd be ok with the BR never coming back, give me castle sieges and leave the BR in the trash bin where it belongs.

Along with you too, right?
    dEbtg6Q.jpg

Look out boys, this snipers got talent.
    Aq0KG2f.png
    Karthos wrote: »

Look out boys, this snipers got talent.

“Bolt actions speak louder than words.”
    dEbtg6Q.jpg
  • FulltimeWifeFulltimeWife Member, Intrepid Pack
    ahww
    wxkas80nggsz.gif
  • AtamaAtama Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    You’re either trolling or lost. You should have posted this here where people might care:
    https://forums.ashesofcreation.com/categories/apoc-general-discussion

Hhak63P.png
  • AzathothAzathoth Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Shots fired on the forum already! I feel like it was only yesterday before it eent away seemingly forever...
    57597603_387667588743769_477625458809110528_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-1.xx&oh=16e82247154b84484b7f627c0ac76fca&oe=5D448BDD
    +1 Skull & Crown metal coin
    Atama wrote: »
    You’re either trolling or lost. You should have posted this here where people might care:
    https://forums.ashesofcreation.com/categories/apoc-general-discussion

I’m neither trolling or lost, more of a shitpost from a shit cc. 😉
    dEbtg6Q.jpg
    azathoth wrote: »
    Shots fired on the forum already! I feel like it was only yesterday before it eent away seemingly forever...

Peace is a lie afterall c: