Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Player made MTX

nick10281nick10281 Member
edited April 2019 in General Discussion
I'm not a artist but If i could I'd like to contribute ideas to the game so here's one I ahem... acquired from warframe. Players make a market of mtx items that get approved by either th community or the game. Also PoE with Skill skins. How about y'all? Would you pay just a tad more for player made Skins?

Comments

• CeiventCeivent Member, Phoenix Initiative, Avatar of the Phoenix, Kickstarter
    This is been talked about in the past and i think it was something that they were looking into doing. Though i am unsure on what the current thoughts are on this. Though i know they like the thought of it.
  • Good good. Soon I will have zombies wearing down with @Nagash shirts and punk Jean's with spiked boots siege ready.
    519459805685874718.png?v=1
    Pretty sure @Nagash is a Gent by all standards. As shown by his upgraded self here!
    Ifmc40P.jpg
  • That's not a necromancer. That's a techromancer
  • NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    nick10281 wrote: »
    That's not a necromancer. That's a techromancer

A lich has to keep up with the times

nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • @Nagash A lich king needs to be comfortable. And I'm most comfortable when I'm impervious to most or all forms of physical harm.
  • NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    @Nagash A lich king needs to be comfortable. And I'm most comfortable when I'm impervious to most or all forms of physical harm.

5cTkBz7.jpg
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • ZaraZara Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Player made skins sounds like a butt lots of trouble, if it could go through a voting process to be uploaded to the game then I would approve but it sounds like an easy exploit.
  • Everything can be exploited. Look at apple and their sheeple. Oh 8 and 1 I can see it now. A apple vs android server.
  • nagash wrote: »
    @Nagash A lich king needs to be comfortable. And I'm most comfortable when I'm impervious to most or all forms of physical harm.

5cTkBz7.jpg

i see Overlord in that meme. The player choices in Yggdrasil are so many, like there were over 2000 classes. You could truly design everything in that AR game. In love with that light novel/anime !
    You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I will show you the justice of the grave... and the true meaning of fear.
  • KriddonKriddon Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I think player made skins could be a great ideal. But part of me thinks ;oh no not more skins. :#
    Czar wrote: »
    Player made skins sounds like a butt lots of trouble, if it could go through a voting process to be uploaded to the game then I would approve but it sounds like an easy exploit.

in Warframe there's a whole vote process. Even after that it has to be approved by the devs. it's the Steam Workshop.
  • RokoRoko Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    idk I think its less work for intrepid to have a few professionals constantly coming up with fresh cosmetic concepts than to have a team of curators going through a ton of community submitted works who may once in a while strike gold.
    2PXdm1m
  • ShadowCreptShadowCrept Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I like the idea but seems but why would we have to pay more for these skins..
    ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif
  • I like the idea but seems but why would we have to pay more for these skins..

thats kind of the point.
  • VolgaireVolgaire Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    It's a good idea but it would need to be strictly managed and also not implemented too early...