Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Badges missing

HjerimHjerim Member, Leader of Men, Alpha One
Help,

No badges in sight, very confused.
How to get them?

I should have atleast a badge from the kickstarter as far as i know.

Comments

• persianpersian Member, Warrior of Old, Kickstarter
    They're working on this currently based on what I heard on Discord; give it time :smile:
  • HjerimHjerim Member, Leader of Men, Alpha One
    Thanks for the update!

I guess that also goes for the title?
  • CeiventCeivent Member, Phoenix Initiative, Avatar of the Phoenix, Kickstarter
    titles are from KS & SS if you have one then you should put in a CS ticket so it can be applied @Hjerim
  • shothishothi Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    They were always good on fixing missing forum badges when moving from the old forums. give it time :3
  • BelewynBelewyn Member, Phoenix Initiative, Avatar of the Phoenix, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited April 2019
    Also, please check https://ashesofcreation.com/news/2019-04-04-forum-launch-and-faq for updates or known bugs =)

• Forum badges for Summer and Kickstarter backers has been temporarily disabled as we work to fix an issue where badges were not persisting. This feature will be reactivated once the issue is resolved.
    9ZFgGjR.png
  • CaesarIICaesarII Member, Founder, Kickstarter
    edited April 2019
    belewyn wrote: »
    Also, please check https://ashesofcreation.com/news/2019-04-04-forum-launch-and-faq for updates or known bugs =)

• Forum badges for Summer and Kickstarter backers has been temporarily disabled as we work to fix an issue where badges were not persisting. This feature will be reactivated once the issue is resolved.

Me too have lost badges... I bought Founder Kickstarter and I don't have any badge like survivor, etc....

This is not posible again... :/
  • VolgaireVolgaire Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Just need to wait it out, the forums just launched and while it would be great, it's kind of hard to make everything work 100% right away :3
  • acidausacidaus Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    i'm sure they'll fix it soon as per the faq
  • LxrdmegatronLxrdmegatron Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    this had happen to me then it fixed
  • Hi all - we've addressed the issue that was occurring with Badges yesterday, so your KickStarter and Summer backer Badges are now coming through correctly! If you still don't see them on your account, go ahead and try logging out and back in again on the forums to see them show up.

Feel free to keep replying/tagging me here if you still don't see Badges you think you should have based on your backer status!
    community_management.gif
  • @Skafftaruss I'm seeing all your Badges right now on your Profile! Take a look in the lower right corner here: https://forums.ashesofcreation.com/profile/discussions/Skafftaruss
    community_management.gif
  • YeOldeSmithYeOldeSmith Member, Founder, Kickstarter
    edited April 2019
    @LieutenantToast hey i"ve logged in and my Kickstarter badge from my founder level package doesn't show up, were there founder badges?

thank you, I've got them all now!
    Something need doing?
    vBOHmDw.png

• CaesarIICaesarII Member, Founder, Kickstarter
    Hi all - we've addressed the issue that was occurring with Badges yesterday, so your KickStarter and Summer backer Badges are now coming through correctly! If you still don't see them on your account, go ahead and try logging out and back in again on the forums to see them show up.

Feel free to keep replying/tagging me here if you still don't see Badges you think you should have based on your backer status!

Badges adquired following your instructions!!!!

Thx
    @LieutenantToast still missing mine, tried re-logging c:
    Ok got mine now c: thanks.
  • Glad to hear it sounds like everyone's got their Badges! I'll go ahead and close this out now - feel free to message me directly if anything still seems to be missing :)
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.