Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

[NA] Verra Mercantile Company |PVE | PVX | RP | Econ | 18+

Samiel AurousSamiel Aurous Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
edited September 2019 in NA Guild Recruitment
logo_rond_50.png
Focus: [NA] Verra Mercantile Company | PvX | RP | Economy | 18+
Twitter: https://twitter.com/VerraMercantile
Discord: https://discord.gg/VC52rcB
Leader: Samiel Aurous#0001
Size: Medium

Welcome to Verra Mercantile Company, an NA-based guild striving to be the best of the best in crafting and mercantile. Be it through trade, adventure or creation, the items you have may very well have gone through our infrastructure, it may have been uncovered by our valiant adventurers or it may have been created by our finest artisans. Any of our items radiate the VMC aura.

We at VMC make the highest-quality items and deliver excellent services. We strive to enhance Verra's inhabitants' lives and help build a brighter future for all. We will be working with each and every VMC-influenced node to help it reach its pinnacle. We want to build a stable, profiting and flourishing economy within our nodes of influence.

Crafting and PvE will have an intimate connection in the world of Ashes of Creation, thus we will be slaying the greatest of mobs andcollecting the rarest of resources.
While PvP is not the primary goal of the Verra Mercantile Company, we know that everyone wants to enjoy everything the game has to offer. That being said, we at VMC do not go all murder-hobo. We think before we act. Unsanctioned or unjustified murder of another player is not allowed.

Do you think you will fit in our guild? Or do you want to inquire us about an official matter and are you a representative of a guild or group? Please join our Discord! You can reach out to our staff with any questions you may have.
logo_transparant_35.png

Comments

• Anduin KayvaanAnduin Kayvaan Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Alpha One
    Oh hey! You guys are pretty cool!
    ckja7ry05gj4.png
    Gray Sentinels Guild Recruitment https://tinyurl.com/Gray-Sentinels
  • TruthEternalTruthEternal Member, Phoenix Initiative, Hero of the People, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Good to see ya around the forums.
  • ZaraZara Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Good to have you!
  • lightsey92lightsey92 Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Awesome guild looking forward to an alliance want you guys in charge of the economic node I'm grey sentinels and ready to help a strong ally such as yourself
  • sylsyl Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited July 2020
    We also play Chronicles of Elyria and more!
    Hop into our Discord to see what's going on and play together and hang out! :smiley:

Edit: yeaaahhh CoE not gonna happen anymore lol
    forum_sig2.png
    Come take a look at ashesofcreation.wiki!
  • RokoRoko Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Woah. Loving the new logo!
    2PXdm1m
    edited January 2020
    If you have any questions or inquiries, don't be shy and join the Discord channel over at https://discord.gg/VC52rcB. You can also message me on either the forums (via the message centre) or on Discord (Syl#1000). I will pass on your comment to the team and we will reach out to you as soon as possible!
    forum_sig2.png
    edited August 2019
    Both the Discord and the forum recruitment posts have been rewritten to better explain who we are as VMC!
    forum_sig2.png
    edited January 2020
    Don't forget to take a look at our new Twitter https://twitter.com/VerraMercantile
    Come and chat in our Discord server https://discord.gg/VC52rcB
    forum_sig2.png
  • RokoRoko Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Syl carryin this thread
    tenor.gif
    2PXdm1m
    edited July 2020
    Any time eh :smiley: .
    forum_sig2.png
  • Mors MagisterMors Magister Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    as the necromancer i am i use my power to necro this thread.

that is all.
  • Pravchenski agrees with necromancer folk, although I use my singing and cooking to make it taste like beef stew.
    Pravchenski's Tavern and Brothel, Down your Booze like you down your Women, Bearded Dwarves in Drag!

-Pravchenski, yelling this at some twigs in sand, in a desert.
  • Mors MagisterMors Magister Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    going to make rotting flesh taste like beef stew, now there a neat trick.
  • TresTres Member
    Hello guys.

Will you be forcing your members to be based in the same node?
  • LithionLithion Member
    @Samiel Aurous @syl Will PvE players who don't do any Artisanship also be welcome? I have 2 friends who i don't think are interested in artisan stuff but would help in all PvE content. Asking here because i think this thread deserves a bump :)
  • Samiel AurousSamiel Aurous Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Certainly! VMC plans to have dungeon and raiding parties every few day, while our main focus is going to be on the crafting side of the game we also are going to need members who want to or are going to focus on that side of the game as well. That’s is supposed to be where we get some of the best crafting materials after all.
    edited May 2022
    Lithion wrote: »
    @Samiel Aurous @syl Will PvE players who don't do any Artisanship also be welcome? (...) Asking here because i think this thread deserves a bump :)

Certainly, like Sam mentioned, we can't go craft the best stuff without direct access to the best materials, which we presume are gained from dungeons and raids. Well, we would still be able to, but we then would have to pay a premium to those selling those materials hehe. And above all, who doesn't love a good dungeon or raid with a few guildmates and friends?

Thank you for reaching out!
    forum_sig2.png
  • Are you a guild that requires x amount of play time or high dues or x amount of crafting materials?