Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

The Crusade against all the Necromancer Cults

You probably read about the Necromancer Cults that are starting to form. Many men and women think they will gain power and glory, but they do not realize the terrible sacrifices they have to make and how many scars will be left upon them. I had to make a decision, it wasn't an easy decision but it had to be done. I have decided to create an elite group of players ready to eliminate all the dark forces of this forsaken world and bring back the light that was once radiated upon our ancestors.

I am calling members of all guilds and all the other adventurers. If we do not do something soon then the maniacs of dark magic like Necromancer and so on will destroy all of us. They want to build an empire in the game, we can't let that happen. If they grow a big enough community then we are doomed. No matter if you are a paladin or a bard, we need all of you to save this world. If you want to join this holy crusade then put: "For The Order of the Holy Candle!" Into your signature.

Will you accept the call?

*Note, this is just a forum thing for now. Not sure where else to post it so I just put it into the general discussion if that's okay.*

7081ef9d5e73d710d682e9f52acf361e.jpg

Comments

• *cough* Hello fanatical peasant! *dust some dust*

Religion and cults.. are not so different. We all have our beliefs, we all have our failures!
    How many lifes were killed in the name of justice and religion?
    How many lifes were taken out of being different.. sharing other moral codes?

If you want to conduct a "holy" *cough* war against all what you deem to be evil and corrupt, there won't be much left.. you will just pave a way of corpses... so you are giving us much more resources!

Wouldn't it not be better to educate everyone, put money & working power into citizien to enlightem all of the danger which could come if you misuse to much dark and even light power?

You know.. I like to do examples... fire.. what a great power for torturing poor souls, to bend them into a greater purpose before raising them up to a new "life"... can destroy and also give warmth in a cold night.

Everything is a two sided sword... there's shadow throught light, and without light there would be only boring darkness!

So lets not forget.. its an never ending circle.. life, death, undead... *cough* bringing back some beloved, ..probably different.. but understandable... walking over the doorstep.. is huge experience.. and changes people... probably the most change will people get when they survive.. but even so.. if you want to meet up again with a beloved one... aks your friendly necromancer neighbour!

Be proud in what you do and all hail to the Dark Wanderer!

Kindly regards
    Ibarumarky

- The Dark Wanderer -
  • FiastosFiastos Member, Settler
    Ibarumarky wrote: »
    *cough* Hello fanatical peasant! *dust some dust*

Religion and cults.. are not so different. We all have our beliefs, we all have our failures!
    How many lives were killed in the name of justice and religion?
    How many lives were taken out of being different.. sharing other moral codes?

If you want to conduct a "holy" *cough* war against all what you deem to be evil and corrupt, there won't be much left.. you will just pave a way of corpses... so you are giving us much more resources!

Wouldn't it be better to educate everyone, put money & working power into citizen to enlighten all of the danger which could come if you misuse to much dark and even light power?

You know.. I like to do examples... fire.. what a great power for torturing poor souls, to bend them into a greater purpose before raising them up to a new "life"... can destroy and also give warmth in a cold night.

Everything is a two-sided sword... there's shadow through light, and without light, there would be only boring darkness!

So lets not forget.. its a never ending circle.. life, death, undead... *cough* bringing back some beloved, ..probably different... but understandable... walking over the doorstep.. is huge experience.. and changes people... probably the most change will people get when they survive.. but even so... if you want to meet up again with a beloved one... aks your friendly necromancer neighbor!

Kindly regards
    Ibarumarky

- The Dark Wanderer -

Your words weigh nothing! We are only making the right decisions and if you resurrect those that we kill...THEN WE WILL KILL THEM AGAIN!
  • Fiastos wrote: »

Wouldn't it be better to educate everyone, put money & working power into citizen to enlighten all of the danger which could come if you misuse to much dark and even light power?

Everything is a two-sided sword... there's shadow through light, and without light, there would be only boring darkness!

So lets not forget.. its a never ending circle.. life, death, undead... *cough* bringing back some beloved, ..probably different... but understandable... walking over the doorstep.. is huge experience.. and changes people... probably the most change will people get when they survive.. but even so... if you want to meet up again with a beloved one... aks your friendly necromancer neighbor!

Kindly regards
    Ibarumarky

- The Dark Wanderer -

Your words weigh nothing! We are only making the right decisions and if you resurrect those that we kill...THEN WE WILL KILL THEM AGAIN!

To cut it short... haha, killing joke... eehm, thats typical fanatical.

thanks for the reassuring of not being right in your mind.

have a wonderful, deadly day!

kind regards
    Ibarumarky
    - The Dark Wanderer -
    Fiastos wrote: »

Kindly regards
    Ibarumarky

- The Dark Wanderer -

To cut it short... haha, killing joke... eehm, thats typical fanatical.

thanks for the reassuring of not being right in your mind.

have a wonderful, deadly day!

kind regards
    Ibarumarky
    - The Dark Wanderer -

You will pay. They all will.

Kind regards
    The Crusaders of the Holy Candle.
  • KriddonKriddon Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I hear @nagash is their leader and he is building a coalition of necromancers to kill everyone. After all a world at peace is a dead one. The first priority should be taking out nagash before he grows to powerful.
  • CeiventCeivent Member, Phoenix Initiative, Avatar of the Phoenix, Kickstarter
    Sigh, just another war hungry being.
  • NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Oh yes, let's have some fun
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • ShadowCreptShadowCrept Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Les do if
    ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif
  • IbarumarkyIbarumarky Member
    edited April 2019
    Throwing even more fuel into the flames *lurking*

They shall get what they deserve... we all shall enjoy our happy meal.. of the fools who are bravely fanatically running into a dead end *joking*
    I hear @nagash is their leader and he is building a coalition of necromancers to kill everyone. After all a world at peace is a dead one. The first priority should be taking out nagash before he grows to powerful.

Good thinking, I give you an offer. Wanna be second in command?

Hey I have a deal for you

let me sleep in peace and I will not turn you in to soul treats ^^
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
    nagash wrote: »

6ecacc9ab8bc02b0fab36593c8ad101b.gif
  • DamoklesDamokles Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    GLORY TO NAGASH, THE ONE TRUE NECRO!
    a6XEiIf.gif
  • MorashtakMorashtak Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I don't have so much a grudge against them walkin' bag of dead bones it's just that the whole necromancy thing is so... icky.

What with killin' things but not eatin' 'em. And why not? Can't eat 'em after them been walkin' around a while. Just wastin' good meat, I say.

And how does one start? Do ya' go 'round diggin' up worms, stompin' on 'em and then shoutin' "Get back to eatin' dirt, ya lazy slug!"?

And where would one stop? Dragons? Never mind they be the most fearsome thing imaginable when they be alive but how much worse when one be nuthin' but bones, eh? Arrows just fly between their ribs and out the other side without so much as ticklin' the beast. Swords be almost useless. Only thing that might do the trick is is huge mauls. It'd be madness, madness, I say!

Not to even mention the lich; don't even get me started with that undead abomination.

If'n there be necromancers around just stay outta my diggin's - Don't be needin' any undead crickets keepin' me up all night. That'd really make me start huntin' ya'll down.
    owuEH4S.png
    nagash wrote: »

6ecacc9ab8bc02b0fab36593c8ad101b.gif

well yes I'm already dead

Did no one teach you in that church
    nJ0vUSm.gif

• DevorandomDevorandom Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I mean i'm a necromancer, but not part of any cults. There are plenty of economic benefits to raising and controlling the dead. As we will be recolonizing out wonderful ancestral home of Verra. There will be no shortage of work to go around, so why not let the dead pick up some of the slack?
    Screenshot_86.png
  • AzathothAzathoth Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Please bicker among yourselves and focus on destroying the things that actually die.
    That serves my purpose well.
    57597603_387667588743769_477625458809110528_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-1.xx&oh=16e82247154b84484b7f627c0ac76fca&oe=5D448BDD
    +1 Skull & Crown metal coin
    @azathoth Why must we destroy? We can build a strong economy and civilization with the help of the dead.
    Screenshot_86.png
    Devorandom wrote: »
    @azathoth Why must we destroy? We can build a strong economy and civilization with the help of the dead.

That is just wrong! Let the dead rest.
    There will be death and destruction, it will be the mortals fighting among themselves and against their own fallen brethren. Then when the destruction and death is at it's peak we will come in and turn the lands into lawless blood covered patches of salted earth roamed only by the raving mad. It will be a very blissful occurrence.

But sure, @Devorandom, play your mortal games and use the dead to build your walls and defenses and plow your crops. Embed them deep within your culture and make them necessary members of society. It will make the coming of the Bone Lord @nagash so much more rewarding.
    57597603_387667588743769_477625458809110528_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-1.xx&oh=16e82247154b84484b7f627c0ac76fca&oe=5D448BDD
    @Fiastos I am letting the dead rest. Their souls have passed on. I am just using whats left for the betterment of society.

@azathoth I mean Nagash is just a regular Necromancer like me so I doubt he will really be able to take advantage of undead workers that are controlled by other necromancers.
    Screenshot_86.png
    @Devorandom that would be interesting to play out... to opposing necromancers. One simply trying to help those around him, the other looking to destroy those not yet dead.

...i might have to add this to the current D&D game I am running...
    Well you are welcome. Tell me how it pans out if you do added it in.
    Screenshot_86.png
  • VolgaireVolgaire Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I'll sit on the sidelines and eat some souls c:
    Devorandom wrote: »
    @Fiastos I am letting the dead rest. Their souls have passed on. I am just using whats left for the betterment of society.

@azathoth I mean Nagash is just a regular Necromancer like me so I doubt he will really be able to take advantage of undead workers that are controlled by other necromancers.

Oh you have a LOT to learn
    nJ0vUSm.gif