Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Need a little technical help. Specifically with Excel spread sheets and sharing ownership.

OrcLuckOrcLuck Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
Hello, I was just curious if anyone here knows about excel spread sheets and how to share ownership.

One of the concepts I want to do for my RP guild is going to involve getting people logged into the spread sheet to chart their progress.

Curious if there are any cheap solutions as I'm ignorant in the extreme when it comes to technical stuff.

Comments

• tugowartugowar Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Google sheets

Virtue is the only good.
  • I personally use Google Sheets in Google drive for sharing "excels". You can easily determine who can have access to your document and what rights you give them.
    Do you need a ride to the Underworld?
  • OrcLuckOrcLuck Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Ferryman wrote: »
    I personally use Google Sheets in Google drive for sharing "excels". You can easily determine who can have access to your document and what rights you give them.

Thank you, I've never worked in an office environment and I figured this would be easy to solve for some people. Thank you for the help.
  • Shared Google Tools have been very useful in work and school projects, and great addition in guild environment too.
    Do you need a ride to the Underworld?