Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

[NA] Hands of Fate | PvX | Semi-Harcore | Community Focused | Home of the From The Ashes Podcast

AggelosAggelos Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
edited April 2019 in NA Guild Recruitment
Hands-Of-Fate-Logo-White-Side-by-Side.png

Guild Name: [NA] Hands of Fate | PvX
Discord: http://discord.gg/F4BrAbk
Leaders: Aggelos, Arkhaniir, Stormzlord
Server: NA Data Center
Focus: Progression Raiding, Small Scale PvE, Crafting/Gathering, Node Based PvP (Open World), Community Growth
Time zone: NA Based with EU & OCE members

About Hands of Fate

Hands of Fate is the Ashes of Creation chapter of The Dungeon Crawler Network, a gaming community forged by the listeners of our gaming podcasts. We are a PvX guild based on the North American Datacenter with players from all over the world. We have scheduled events for each region's prime time. So if you are an EU or Oceanic resident but have enjoyed playing with us in the past (or for the first time) we encourage you to join! We have created an amazing gaming community and family! Come be a part of it!

We have developed a community that ranges from the super casual to the cutting edge of hardcore players and we strive to create an environment where we can support all play styles while enjoying each others company!

Participation Point System

Hands of Fate’s Participation Point System allows you to get out of the guild what you put in! We developed this system to track a guild members activity within the guild and give them a form of progression that they can see within the guild as well as a form of currency with which utilize the guild's stockpiled resources. This allows us to ensure that the guild's resources are going to active members of our community!

Looking to Join Hands of Fate?

If you are interested, pop into The Dungeon Crawler Network Community Discord and get to know our awesome community! If you like when you see, head on over to our guild website listed below and fill out an application! The Hands of Fate leadership will review your application and get back to you via Discord! We are more then a guild, we are a home for like-minded gamers!

We will see you in Ashes of Creation!

Comments

• ZaraZara Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
  • AggelosAggelos Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Zara wrote: »
    Awesome guys!

Thank you Zara! Looking forward to getting to play with you and your awesome guild mates when the game launches! <3
  • HypothermixHypothermix Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Good Fortune in your recruiting. Keep those Podcast coming.
    Good Fortune in your recruiting. Keep those Podcast coming.

Thank you my friend! We do love doing them!
  • GizmoGizmo Member
    Hello everyone :D
    [img][/img]signature.png
  • TruthEternalTruthEternal Member, Phoenix Initiative, Hero of the People, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Hi there, hope all is well.
  • CeiventCeivent Member, Phoenix Initiative, Avatar of the Phoenix, Kickstarter
    Hey there @aggelos ! =)
    Greetings @yoav44, @trutheternal, & @Ceivent! Thank you for stopping by you guys are great!
  • dustdust Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Sending love from Ember to Hands of Fate. They are a great community and produce great content. they are definitely worth checking out!
    GS_REX_Sig_mid.png
    Thank you so much for your kind words @Dust! You guys are great as well! I've had the pleasure of meeting some incredible nice people in Ember <3
  • ZekethephoenixZekethephoenix Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    The bros from the same mmos
    The bros from the same mmos

Haha I see what you did there! <3
  • #1 Elf NA @aggelos Good luck with the recruiting man.
    BQvQMJ4.png
    Necronix wrote: »
    #1 Elf NA @aggelos Good luck with the recruiting man.

Haha your killing me @Necronix! Much appreciated regardless of the elf comment ;)
  • Make sure those vids keep coming!
    Guildhart-Sig.png
    guildart wrote: »
    Make sure those vids keep coming!

Planning on it! <3
  • ZekethephoenixZekethephoenix Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Great bunch of folks!
    Great bunch of folks!

Thank you mate! <3
  • Like the point system idea. ill get on discord and check you all out. Tks. Finally got my computer built that i always wanted, been 10 yrs since i had one lol. Just waiting to play AoC now.
    Like the point system idea. ill get on discord and check you all out. Tks. Finally got my computer built that i always wanted, been 10 yrs since i had one lol. Just waiting to play AoC now.
    Looking forward to getting to chat with you! Congrats on the new PC as well!
  • Are you all still active? Love the podcast!