Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

InGame Economy

What is it? Do we make the currency? do creatures have gold? will there be a currency exchange among cities? Can it be stolen from other players?

Comments

• Options
    AzathothAzathoth Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I don't think coin is looted, just resources, unless the player that dies is red. Dead Red characters can potentially drop items.
    I doubt we make it, although we will probably be responsible for generating it.
    Loot tables last I heard were supposed to make sense, so if that is true, maybe some creatures will and some won't....
    There won't be a currency exchange, like currency A for currency B. However a large part of the game, 1 of the 4 pillars, is economy and transporting goods between nodes is supposed to be a large part of that.
    57597603_387667588743769_477625458809110528_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-1.xx&oh=16e82247154b84484b7f627c0ac76fca&oe=5D448BDD
    +1 Skull & Crown metal coin
  • Options
    this is the APOC forums, not the MMO......does APOC have an economy? lol.
  • Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    r41d3nz wrote: »
    this is the APOC forums, not the MMO......does APOC have an economy? lol.

Embers? I mean you can buy items with them
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    YosenYosen Member
    B)