Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Braver of Worlds Inn

mazikarmazikar Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
Welcome to yeh. Sit down, it has been far too long on the roads with no sun. Here you are and at the breaking of a new dawn. The hearth here is warm, the food is fresh, and the drinks are powerful. Have a couple drinks and even the rooms are bearable ha hahahaha ha! If you are a Braver of Worlds you will always have a place here, always a room, and never a charge. You have already paid your dues. Did I tell you the drinks are good here? Let me pour you a mug. Come sit, sit, have some soup also its fresh and the spices are strong. Let us speak of adventures, and rumors.
zUflv8C.jpg

Comments

• KarthosKarthos Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    *Rushes in and finds someone to buy him a drink.
    Aq0KG2f.png
  • dustdust Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I'll take a mug and a bowl of whatever yeh got. Pour some for the eager las too. The roads are rough and the days are long. I can't wait for the portals of Verra to return so I can forge my own path. Who knows, I might even open an in as fine as yours someday in the new world. Cheers!
    GS_REX_Sig_mid.png
  • XombieXombie Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited April 2019
    GIVE ME BOOZE OR GIVE ME DEATH!

• mazikarmazikar Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Here here fellow Bravers, cold brew and warm soup. Plenty enough to go around. Drink up, I have had plenty of time to ferment a wide variety of magical drinks. Never one for a boring buzz, might as well ad glowing and floating.... Have a "Light and Cloud" ale, even if you get so blitzed that you fall you simply float to the floor. Never have a hangover either. Only the best for my Bravers... always the best.
    zUflv8C.jpg
  • NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    This place is quaint but I dought It servers the tea I need
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • easyeasy Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    imagine being poor l0l can't relate
  • AzathothAzathoth Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Best tavern in the land, happy to be back by the fire with a mug of ale.
    @Nagash, we do special request for relics of the old world :wink:
    57597603_387667588743769_477625458809110528_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-1.xx&oh=16e82247154b84484b7f627c0ac76fca&oe=5D448BDD
    +1 Skull & Crown metal coin
    In that case, I will have an earl grey with fresh unicorn milk and spire dust oh and a glass of red wine for dave here
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
    Wow, @nagash I thought you were going to try and make that hard. Consider your order next in line.
    57597603_387667588743769_477625458809110528_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-1.xx&oh=16e82247154b84484b7f627c0ac76fca&oe=5D448BDD
  • VolgaireVolgaire Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited April 2019
    nagash wrote: »
    In that case, I will have an earl grey with fresh unicorn milk and spire dust oh and a glass of red wine for dave here

Oh god he drinks earl gray...with milk at that :scream:

Please give me some Oolong tea with powdered unicorn horn and a sbottle of the strongest alcohol you have, after that dead mans display I need to just forget about it....damn barbarian.

At least he took Dave out for a break.
    autumnleaf wrote: »

Please give me some Oolong tea with powdered unicorn horn and a sbottle of the strongest alcohol you have, after that dead mans display I need to just forget about it....damn barbarian.

I dont think they server my prefered tea here so I had no chose
    nJ0vUSm.gif

edited April 2019
    @nagash

I would be thoroughly disappointed my undead friend if you made no fuss after sitting in your favorite spot. Everdark Tea with a touch of grave moss from the south side for spice, a splash of aged rottroot ground into a powder and singed with the fire of a drunk adolescent wyvern for that mid afternoon kick that lasts the rest of the day. And one peppermint leaf..... or is today nutmeg? I never seem to get what day gets what right at the end.
    zUflv8C.jpg
    On you know me so well ^^
    nJ0vUSm.gif

• SirSoullessSirSoulless Member, Braver of Worlds
    This seems to be my type of establishment.

You are the type to leave the teabag in are you not ? Heretic.
    Autumnleaf wrote: »

well yes how else are you meant to make tea with a tea set?
    nJ0vUSm.gif

No wait that's obvious but when making tea for travel and such don't tell me you leave the tea bag in the container and don't take it out once it's brewed....I saw someone just pour milk in with the bag inside. Sacrilege.

No wait that's obvious but when making tea for travel and such don't tell me you leave the tea bag in the container and don't take it out once it's brewed....I saw someone just pour milk in with the bag inside. Sacrilege.

Oh god that hurts me as a brit

I would never do that
    nJ0vUSm.gif

I would never do that

They are Irish...I have to look away when they do it, at least it's some cheap lyons tea. At least I know you have some manners now bone man c:

I would never do that

They are Irish...I have to look away when they do it, at least it's some cheap lyons tea. At least I know you have some manners now bone man c:

well, that is bad but it's still not the worst sin.

putting milk in first
    nJ0vUSm.gif

I would never do that

putting milk in first

..........I'd unfriend that person on the spot, honestly I find the idea of using milk weird but people tell me the same when I use lemon and honey c:

I would never do that

putting milk in first

..........I'd unfriend that person on the spot, honestly I find the idea of using milk weird but people tell me the same when I use lemon and honey c:

I think it depends on how you first drank tea. I always had milk in mine so Im so used to it but I do like the odd bit of honey now and again
    nJ0vUSm.gif

I would never do that

putting milk in first

I think it depends on how you first drank tea. I always had milk in mine so Im so used to it but I do like the odd bit of honey now and again

I guess Polish people do tend to use honey and lemon but I almost exclusively just use green leaves now c: still at it's core it's just tea <3

I would never do that

putting milk in first

I guess Polish people do tend to use honey and lemon but I almost exclusively just use green leaves now c: still at it's core it's just tea <3

yes and in that the world is united
    nJ0vUSm.gif

Tea is for the busy minded looking for a center.
    I'll have several bottles of your strongest lager or pale ale, if you have a pitcher of a local brew bring that too... with enough mugs for everyone at the table.
    Right away, let me change out of my fancy pants...... hahahahaha! The only culture I need are the ones fermenting my drinks!
    zUflv8C.jpg
    azathoth wrote: »
    Tea is for the busy minded looking for a center.
    I'll have several bottles of your strongest lager or pale ale, if you have a pitcher of a local brew bring that too... with enough mugs for everyone at the table.

If you drink alcohol just drink vodka c:
    Mazikar wrote: »
    Right away, let me change out of my fancy pants...... hahahahaha! The only culture I need are the ones fermenting my drinks!

Make kvass ;)
  • KarthosKarthos Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Mazikar wrote: »

We are required to wear pants in here?
    Aq0KG2f.png
    @Karthos, no. Not at all my friend. Some of us don't even have them