Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Legacy 🛡️

Comments

• PwiffoPwiffo Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One

Joined this group after the Ashes Kickstarter, and it’s been a great experience.

Exceptionally well run and focused on being the best while also being a supportive and fun community.

• LalliLalli Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Been in Imperium since early 2018 and have had a blast since. Meet a bunch of cool people to play games and have fun with. Wouldn't want to be in any other guild. Can't wait to play AoC with everyone :smiley:
  • ShadowCreptShadowCrept Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Its been a good ride in IMP so far ive only been in for a little under a year now, and playing with has been fun. But I still dont like the fact that DeathsProxy was accepted into the guild... I think he bought his way in :joy:
    ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif
  • LayseyloLayseylo Member
    edited April 2019
    A good community to be a part of! They play multiple games when downtime with multiple community events. The facts I enjoy the most are leadership has ALLOT of experience playing all types of games. They are prepared very quickly for fast changes and know what needs to get done! It may be hardcore at times but if you want to BE THE KING or QUEEN! They can help guide you in this direction, If your already experienced as allot of us are then you would fit right in. It is also worth mentioning there is no judgment here we all share the love for playing games no matter who you are! We do not tolerate any means of categorizing an individual. You are who you are!

AOC is what we hope going to be a massive game changing experience, if you want to be on the very top of the food chain and are prepared to do what it takes to get there! Look no further!

My only advise is be open to meet new people, dont be shy, make yourself know! This is a large community with many gamers who are comfortable with one another so be prepared! Show your skills, if you are having difficulties ask for help! Get to know people and you will never need anything else! These guys play everything!
  • DeaglerkDeaglerk Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter
    I have been part of this community more than a year, and I honestly can say, you get what you apply for. I was looking for other competitive players who I can count on to play with and hope they aren't a toxic bunch. But if you read their charter, they do have rules and as long as you follow them, don't have to worry about toxic. If your a competitive player, and not a special snowflake, find a officer and apply today. (We have enough special snowflake, they know who they are)
  • Joined up a little over a year ago and haven't looked back since - the organization and community is unlike anything I've ever seen in a gaming group.
  • Quick DrawQuick Draw Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    lol imagine being so slow to post your guild recruitment. SAD
    Screen_Shot_2018-03-13_at_1.14.23_AM.png
  • StanardStanard Member, Phoenix Initiative, Avatar of the Phoenix, Kickstarter
    edited April 2019
    Hi there, I’m with the Imperium for half of the year now, I always be part of a big guild in every game I play but this guild has the best organization that I never have seen. I’m glad to be part of this community

For Imperium!
  • KarthosKarthos Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Been with these guys for a year now and they (we) are quality people.

Except DeathsProxy.

Nobody likes DeathsProxy.

I do :(
    Aq0KG2f.png
  • Joined for ashes, ended up jumping on the bandwagon for atlas. it was a horrible launch and it being remotely stable is a huge jump; but we made the most of it. The tomfoolery in legacy is what made it enjoyable.
  • FreelancerFreelancer Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    King wrote: »

sad indeed
    Guild Leader's Guide - Game Theory in MMOs
    Introduction and Main View
    Guild Leader of Legacy
  • Been here since BDO. Good people, good fun, and PvP. Serious when necessary and know what it takes to get the job done.
  • lionelione43lionelione43 Member, Founder, Kickstarter
    edited April 2019
    Been in Legacy for years, we've consistently dominated PVP across multiple MMOs while having a great time doing it with a great group of friends. The semi-decentralized nature makes it easy to hang out and do things with your friends while still contributing to and being assisted by the guild overall. There's so many friendly people to hang out and play with that you're sure to find a group your speed, whether that's hardcore nolife PVP, pushing the frontiers of dungeons/raids, or even potato farming. The leadership is great, with a clear vision for what we do in game and how we proceed. With the way decisions are made collectively by leadership even if you don't like Freelancer for some reason you can be happy with the direction of the guild. If you want to be on the front edge of progression, meet a bunch of great PVPers, and just hang out with some cool people, you've got the right place here.
    Bangeo wrote: »
    "First Kraken Kill Release - Archeage"

Since when did you get first kraken kill on Archeage?

Server first at least

http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?84611-Enla-Server-First-Kraken!-Imperial-Legacy-Survey-Corps-Flawless
    Freelancer wrote: »
    King wrote: »

sad indeed

I win again
  • redblitzerredblitzer Member, Braver of Worlds
    Its always fun being on the winning side and I've only had fun in Imperium.
  • mikebmitchellmikebmitchell Member, Founder, Kickstarter
    I first joined this crew for Guild Wars 2 (hey that rhymes). I stuck around for Black Desert and had a blast. It's great to be a part of large group that is well organized and still has a great time.
  • MavsMavs Member, Founder, Kickstarter
    Been running with Legacy/Imperium on and off for about 7 years now, we've been through a lot and the core group is still here, just as passionate and organised as ever, always waiting for the next chance to take large scale mmo gaming to the next level.
    rvMi81p.gif
  • KaisustrinKaisustrin Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I was wondering when you'd post this @Freelancer slacking!

The best competition you'll ever face(if you can get yourself on the level to face them in a real fight)
    Memelords
    12/10 would sink DeathProxy's boat in Atlas again.
    KaisSig.png
  • FreelancerFreelancer Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Kaisustrin wrote: »
    I was wondering when you'd post this @Freelancer slacking!

The best competition you'll ever face(if you can get yourself on the level to face them in a real fight)
    Memelords
    12/10 would sink DeathProxy's boat in Atlas again.

10/10 would let Kai sink our own ships again.
    Guild Leader of Legacy
  • Been enjoying my time with Legacy since 2016, 3 years now full of fun and serious PvP when it's needed.

Every individual can prove her/himself by actions, words wont get you anywhere.
    unless you meme like DeathsProxy and everyone wants you out. :neutral:
  • VtorVtor Member
    The everything from the organization from the leadership to the rules/charter/members is incredible. Ran like a serious top tier company, always seeking efficiency, effectiveness, and willing to self critique and root out any problems.
    I am willing to bet many actual businesses out there wish they are even halfway as organized as Imperium.
    I saved 15% on my car insurance once.

Not related to Legacy, just wanted to share.
    Aq0KG2f.png
    Karthos wrote: »

Go away old man.
    Guild Leader of Legacy
  • ShadowCreptShadowCrept Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    @Karthos switching to Geico? i just looked at my rates and id be saving over 40% :joy:
    ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif
  • poisonlvypoisonlvy Member, Founder
    Super happy to continue to be a part of Imperium for the upcoming Ashes chapter! No matter what game I've played with other members, it's always been a blast. The level of organization, competence, dedication and drive are unrivaled by any guild I've ever come across.

Also we have the best spreadsheets. And spreadsheets make the world go round.
  • DrEpochDrEpoch Member, Phoenix Initiative
    Ascent infinite realm will be fun!
    Freelancer wrote: »
    Karthos wrote: »

Go away old man.

I prefer "seasoned".

I do have a birthday coming up this year.
    Aq0KG2f.png
  • RageskylarRageskylar Member, Founder, Kickstarter
    So what is the process to join this guild?
  • poisonlvypoisonlvy Member, Founder
    rageskylar wrote: »
    So what is the process to join this guild?

You can join us in our Recruitment Discord server here: https://discord.gg/mvXm4s5

You'll be asked to fill out an application which will be reviewed by a Recruiter.