Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Do we have any information on when APOC returns?

uthogeuthoge Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
Did not get enough time in when APOC was available, and do not know when it will return.

Comments

• Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    we have no set date for APOC
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    BCGBCG Member, Intrepid Pack
    Nein, NO, Nothing
  • Options
    GumdropsGumdrops Member, Explorer, Kickstarter
    No there will be no ETAs anymore, you may read the latest Letter from Steven here:
    https://ashesofcreation.com/news/2019-03-07-creative-directors-letter
    Reminder to stay on topic
  • Options
    BCGBCG Member, Intrepid Pack
    It happens when it happens.
  • Options
    I just hope it returns before the time to complete the adventure path runs out. I think we have gotten about 15 days of gametime out of the 65 that was listed when i bought it
  • Options
    VolgaireVolgaire Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Hopefully never. Ehhh nothing in all honesty maybe tomorrow we will find out.
  • Options
    ilisfetilisfet Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    @insomnia The adventure path will be reset when APOC returns, though unlocks from the tests will be kept. You don't have to worry about wasted money.
  • Options
    Ilisfet wrote: »
    @insomnia The adventure path will be reset when APOC returns, though unlocks from the tests will be kept. You don't have to worry about wasted money.

I guessed they would do that again. Or better yet (atleast for those of us that have played it a bit). The servers comes up before they have to reset the timer, so we have acces to all the quests... Was nice doing some i had already done. I got about 1½ level in one match :smiley: