Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Welcome! Introduce Yourself Here

Comments

• ZaraZara Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
  • RokoRoko Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Hi guys I'm new here.
    My name is Santy. Nickname in the Discord is Mizu.
    I enjoy RPGs in general, not limited to the MMOs. Actually MMOs are my least preferred RPGs because I hate to grind and repeat content. But Here I am on the promise of an ever-changing world.
    Also enjoy Isekai, superpower and action anime a fair bit.
    2PXdm1m
  • Ryliah DragonvaleRyliah Dragonvale Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Hi, i'm Ryliah, and i can't wait to collect absolutly everything especially headpats from my guildmembers! :p
  • FhinFhin Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Hello, @Santy182 ! Glad you decided to join this community
    I can see it is your first time here, so let me welcome you with a warm hug and warning: never steal Nagash's tea!

Welcome @ all new people, who joined us :)
    Qsb9psK.png
  • FlareFlare Member, Founder
    Hi, I'm Flare. I'll be patiently lurking in the shadows, until we can hop into the game.
    I’m most excited for seeing all those systems, that Intrepid is working on, in action.
  • sojourn85sojourn85 Member, Founder, Kickstarter
    Welcome to the Ashes of Creation forum community! If you’re new around here, feel free to reply to this thread and introduce yourself.

Hello Sarah and Community! My name is Stephen, and I am excited to dig into Ashes of Creation. I became a Founder for this game because Stephen and Intrepid sold me on the idea of having an MMO built for gamers, by gamers. I've played so many MMO games and I always end up quitting because the group I started with leaves and the excitement I had leaves with them. MMO games are meant to be big communities and I'm hopeful Intrepid can bring together a very diverse and engaging community! Let's have fun!
    Gamer, Husband, Father, and Hard Working Individual. Let's have fun!
  • Hello! I am Streaker and I have been hyped about this game for a while now and cannot wait to get my hands on!
  • ZaraZara Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
  • Hello! I am Expulsor. I hope this turns out to be a great game.
  • AhsokaTanoAhsokaTano Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Greetings fellow Ashers!!! So hyped for this game. Cant wait to tank stuff for people!

Ahsoka out
    x75zturis6k01.jpg

Ahsoka, out
  • alavertalavert Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Looking forward to the future of this game.

I've had my eye on it for quite some time.

Take care and see you all on the inside.
  • ShadowCreptShadowCrept Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I am Shadow #1 Healer in all of Verra, will heal anyone for a Price, will be the #1 most requested healer for Raids/Dungeons my services wont be cheap
    ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif
  • greetings.
    i am Caedwyn, the elven mage (in all the mmorpg's im the same).
    ive been waiting for aoc with great hopes.
    i look forward to creating or being a part of an exclusive elven community in verra.
    leave me a message for the rise of elves <3
  • CrivelCrivel Member, Founder, Kickstarter
    Ok, guess i will add some of my own details to this thread as well.
    Hi everyone!
    I´m Mikael, 45 yo swede, who will go under the name of Crivel.
    I have played so many mmorpgs I lost track of some of them.
    I love to grind, and to explore, and will probably be some sort of "gatherer" for myself or for the guild I decide to join.
  • ZeljkoZeljko Member
    edited April 2019
    Hi folks. I'm following since 2017 and i am hungry for this game.
    Can't wait for further informations.

See you all ingame.

Zeljko
    x1080-s0O.jpg

Ready to roll.
  • FhinFhin Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    @caedwyn
    I would link our recruitment post, but you already joined the discord :smiley:
    Let's elevate elves to unknown hights!

Also welcome @Crivel , @Zeljko ! :)
    Qsb9psK.png
  • nabonabo Member
    Grettings guys! Y'all can call me Nabo!
    Im a kickstarter backer from Brazil and am most excited for the Node System in general.
    I've played some MMO's in the past, like GW2 and OSRS, but today I mainly play FPS games, being amongst the best brazilian players in Fortnite.
    I am currently looking to either create or join a South American guild, if thats even a thing...
  • Hello y'all, I'm Senrac! I have been with AOC since early crowdfunding 2017! I am supper excited for this MMORPG but want Intrepid to take their time! It can be released late 2020 or early 2021 as long as it a complete & smooth game! I'm 52 & seen my fair share of bad game releases! My latest one was Revelation Online, bleh! But anyway Hi again & I look forward to adventuring with y'all in game!
  • RockHoundRockHound Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Hello, I am Rohkai, and I'm a recovering Alt-oholic. I'm hoping to have the kinks worked out and a main chosen by the time Alpha and Beta testing is over. I've played MMORPGs for 15 years, and it remains my favorite genre to this day. I can't wait to get into Vera and start shaping that world.
  • GemiiChanGemiiChan Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Rohkai wrote: »
    Hello, I am Rohkai, and I'm a recovering Alt-oholic. I'm hoping to have the kinks worked out and a main chosen by the time Alpha and Beta testing is over. I've played MMORPGs for 15 years, and it remains my favorite genre to this day. I can't wait to get into Vera and start shaping that world.

Hello Rohkai! Im excited to inform you that your addiction to alts will be fed heavily in this game! <3;) So buckle up, and welcome! o/
    4Ts5BFf.gif
  • RockHoundRockHound Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    gemiichan wrote: »
    Rohkai wrote: »

Hello Rohkai! Im excited to inform you that your addiction to alts will be fed heavily in this game! <3;) So buckle up, and welcome! o/

I sense a relapse in my future 😂
  • hackerson wrote: »
    @caedwyn
    I would link our recruitment post, but you already joined the discord :smiley:
    Let's elevate elves to unknown hights!

Also welcome @Crivel , @Zeljko ! :)

Thank you @hackerson
    x1080-s0O.jpg

Ready to roll.
  • Hi, I have been away from this website for a while, I just came back and registered a new account, I noticed I could download the client and update it, but then when I log in with the new account it says I am not beta-enabled or something like that. So, I guess it's back to waiting?
  • Hello boiz and girlzz, im so excited and waiting patiently for this game to run up!!
    Signature-member.gif?ex=65f8921e&is=65e61d1e&hm=641bd6b35a822914246ec22db2ffb7655711526fc207838718e599f1fdd1c864&=
  • Hi all,

I'm calling myself BeerBuddy for now until I come up with a fitting name for my main in game. I've played a bunch of MMORPG's over the past two decades and am looking forward to the next-gen of games -- hopefully Ashes fits in that space. My biggest decision now is whether to get into RP or not this time around.
  • Hello I just found out about ashes of creation and joined discord. this game looks amazing and i cant wait to play it.
  • VolgaireVolgaire Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Welcome everyone !
  • KaienKaien Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Hello

Im Kaien and im a lore junkie :smiley:
  • somesome Member
    Hi my name is Some I've been around since early 2017 and found AoC through my friend and just recently noticed that the servers have migrated and glad to be back and a part of this community
  • Huzzah! I see we have a new forum.