Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

GoT - This thread has spoilers

tugowartugowar Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
Soooo... pretty disappointed at how little plot progress there has been in 2 episodes. I think almost everyone is going to die in ep3 and that’s how they wrap up all these stories.

Virtue is the only good.

Comments

• tugowar wrote: »
    Soooo... pretty disappointed at how little plot progress there has been in 2 episodes. I think almost everyone is going to die in ep3 and that’s how they wrap up all these stories.

lol. i thought you are talking about Game of Throne crap! :D
    wasikovee
  • NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Everyone will die and it will be fantastic
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • The writing lost it's magic since the writers don't have the books to fall back on.
    Well I agree that the show has lost it pacing the tv show is still better than 90% of other shows on right now
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • tugowartugowar Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    wasikovee wrote: »
    tugowar wrote: »

lol. i thought you are talking about Game of Throne crap! :D

I am talking about Game of Thrones t-bone steaks, not crap.

Virtue is the only good.
  • KriddonKriddon Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited April 2019
    Nagash wrote: »

The night king who will probably end up winning due to all of his power. Kind of sounds boring tbh. The whole world is just zombies all that struggle for the throne and then zombies. 8 years just to see the zombies win. Nah man heres whats going to happen(or at least what I think would be cool if it happend) I read up on a few theories and this one where jorah has to kill dany in order to become the reincarnation of azor ahai the prince of prophecy that stopped the white walkers the first time. (In case you do not know this is who the red woman thought Stannis was and who the red people think dany is.)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBvOQPD_cD8

And I also think the season is going a little slow I thought we would be fighting by now.
  • DygzDygz Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Ha. I've enjoyed the last couple episodes more than the last couple of seasons.
  • KarthosKarthos Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I liked the fact they said things and did stuff.
    Aq0KG2f.png
    You all about those feels?

Virtue is the only good.

The night king who will probably end up winning due to all of his power. Kind of sounds boring tbh. The whole world is just zombies all that struggle for the throne and then zombies. 8 years just to see the zombies win. Nah man heres whats going to happen(or at least what I think would be cool if it happend) I read up on a few theories and this one where jorah has to kill dany in order to become the reincarnation of azor ahai the prince of prophecy that stopped the white walkers the first time. (In case you do not know this is who the red woman thought Stannis was and who the red people think dany is.)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBvOQPD_cD8

And I also think the season is going a little slow I thought we would be fighting by now.

Kill them all, Kill them all, Kill them all
    nJ0vUSm.gif

• DamoklesDamokles Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    @nagash
    Dont you mean:
    Kill faster! Kill faster! Kill faster!
    a6XEiIf.gif
    I dont care how long it takes but all life should wither and die
    nJ0vUSm.gif

But without life, death ceases to exist.

As such that darkness needs light and good needs evil, so does death and life share this duality.
    Aq0KG2f.png
    Karthos wrote: »

As such that darkness needs light and good needs evil, so does death and life share this duality.

whats wrong with a dead planet ^^
    nJ0vUSm.gif

No further dead people and monotony.
    a6XEiIf.gif

Well Matt Damon keeps going to them and getting stranded. It's costing ALOT of money to keep rescuing him.
    Aq0KG2f.png

Well Matt Damon keeps going to them and getting stranded. It's costing ALOT of money to keep rescuing him.

That was such a good film ^^
    nJ0vUSm.gif

Anyone else notice how they kept sending all the women and children down to the crypts, but then when danny finds john snow staring at his mother, he's all alone? where'd the people go?

Virtue is the only good.
  • KriddonKriddon Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Anyone else notice how they kept sending all the women and children down to the crypts, but then when dany finds john snow staring at his mother, he's all alone? where'd the people go?

Who knows but another thing that I am worried about. is that there are dead people in the crypts and the night king is coming and could control them.

Also I don't think dany will win its too easy a conclusion and George loves to subvert expectations.

I think that grey worm or Missandei may die since they just they both just said lets be happy and go to Naath. And now that they have said it out loud by tv rules one of them must die now. :p Its the said but usually correct trope.

And that reminds me go mormont girl whos all like im gonna fight deal with it. B)
    edited April 2019
    Yes, I think 75% of the "main" characters are about to die next episode. It's how you tie up all the story lines w/o effort.

I do think they're going to go for a traditional Jon and Danny ending though. George isn't writing anymore. I don't see them doing anything too drastic with the ending, considering it's HBO's cash cow.

Virtue is the only good.
    edited April 2019
    Just saw this on discord. My predictions:

From the top, I think the hound, the girl who is the sullied general's love interest, and tarley's lover will die on Sunday.
    Everyone on the bottom except the Baratheon bastard.

57540186_2359883217388408_4002049564340125696_n.png

Virtue is the only good.
  • seaberseaber Member, Intrepid Pack
    Just saw this on discord. My predictions:

From the top, I think the hound, the girl who is the sullied general's love interest, and tarley's lover will die on Sunday.
    Everyone on the bottom except the Baratheon bastard.

57540186_2359883217388408_4002049564340125696_n.png

Apparently there have been some leaks and a bunch of the pretty safe and iffy but probably fine people die. :grimace:

Legendary Healer
    Invincible Tank
    Unrivalled Dps
    Queen of Growlgate
    Kraken Tamer
    Super Cutie
    H8 me cuz u ain't me
    Tormund will survive until the end.
    Why? BECAUSE HE IS TORMUND THATS WHY!
    a6XEiIf.gif
    I don’t wanna know the future! The joy is in the theory crafting

Virtue is the only good.
    well we have four more episodes and one of them is the battle of Winterfell so..... they are all going to die
    nJ0vUSm.gif

It’s going to be a historic loss I think

Virtue is the only good.
    It’s going to be a historic loss I think

as total war would say

Valiant defeat
    nJ0vUSm.gif

Bran will be the new Night King.

Mark my words.

I bet it's a kind if Lich King deal, where there always has to be a person at the helm of the army of the dead.
    Aq0KG2f.png
    At least he’ll probably be able to walk again

Virtue is the only good.
    Bran will be the new Night King.

Mark my words.

I bet it's a kind if Lich King deal, where there always has to be a person at the helm of the army of the dead.

I think he will cause a time paradox and go back in time after everyone dies and become bran the builder
    nJ0vUSm.gif