Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Take my money

I just discovered this game and realized, Its going to take an absolute catastrophe for this to not end up the best MMORPG ever made. After just scanning through whats Posted in the news tab... Literally everything looks wonderful. I am so fucking excited for this to release!

I'm going to figure out where the development studio is and send coffee and doughnuts and bagels and pizza and strippers and a mobile decompression petting zoo and candy and champagne for the day of FULL RELEASE! :smile:

Comments

• VarkunVarkun Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Welcome aboard the hype train, you are where many of us were 2 years ago. Though will say with the release of new information leading up to Alpha 1hopefully this year the hype train will start to gather momentum again.

Welcome to the AOC community.
    3KAqRIf.png
    Close your eyes spread your arms and always trust your cape.
  • Rem_Rem_ Member
    I'm glad you're so excited~! ^-^ I agree, this HAS to be something amazing~! We're glad to have you here welcome to AoC! <3
    Poko.png
  • DamoklesDamokles Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    *Chooo* *Chooo* The Hypetrain cant stop! Hop on if you want to join! *Chooo* *Chooo*
    a6XEiIf.gif
  • FhinFhin Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    I love your energy^^
    Welcome to Ashes! :)
    Qsb9psK.png
  • NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited April 2019
    Im here, now where is the money?

joking aside welcome to the hype train ^^
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • T ElfT Elf Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Welcome! We are very excited to take this train, and can't wait for scenic ride thru APOC, sieges, horde mode, Alpha 1, Alpha 2, the Betas and LAUNCH!
    eZC6mjP.gif
    Formerly T-Elf

• IbarumarkyIbarumarky Member
    edited April 2019
    Nagash wrote: »
    Im here

now where is the money?

Ignore the peddler! He's just rags and bones... so called wanna be necromancer of unbelievable brilliance and cute signature holder.. on the other hand me... *smirking * I'm just a humble wanderer... greeting you on your journey... down the rabbit hole and into the wonderland.... new people will come and go, so let's celebrate the moment of your joining 😏

Best regards
    Ibarumarky

- The Dark Wanderer -
  • KarthosKarthos Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    "Take My Money"

Okay
    Aq0KG2f.png
  • ivegotnolifeivegotnolife Member, Intrepid Pack, Alpha One
    Hyyez wrote: »
    better stay off the Discord then if you don't want to rethink this post mate.

Basically don’t look at anything AoC related till somewhere in 2020 if you don’t want to be disappointed.
    Vlu20PO.png

• mavenmaven Member
    lmfaoooo
    #1 Keyboard Warrior of EU/NA/Asia/Antarctica, dont @ me, ill end u lmao
    :plooking for sugar momma
  • poisonzpoisonz Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Exciplex wrote: »
    Take my money

ok
    AhuZFn7.gif
  • AtamaAtama Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    My favorite anime series is Sword Art Online. I’ve been looking for an MMO that gives an experience similar to what is in that game (except of course for the whole “impossible to log out and if you die in the game you die in real life” part). But the stuff about rogue players potentially jumping you, or forming meaningful careers in the game, or exploring new things nobody has seen... I feel like AoC can be that game. I am eagerly awaiting release, or at least alpha/beta gameplay that takes place as an actual RPG. (So far I’ve only been able to play the battle royale which wasn’t fun at all.)

Hhak63P.png
  • VolgaireVolgaire Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Welcome to the place where your wallet will have a hole in just a few months. Greetings fellow comrade.
  • NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Autumnleaf wrote: »
    Welcome to the place where your wallet will have a hole in just a few months. Greetings fellow comrade.

Games workshop?
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • VolgaireVolgaire Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Nagash wrote: »
    Autumnleaf wrote: »

Games workshop?

Please dont, I looked at prices for fun, never again.