Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Ashes 101 - PvP Part II: Corruption [Ashes of Creation]

JahlonJahlon Member, Intrepid Pack, Alpha One
The Next Part of the Ashes 101 series on PvP is up. This time we are covering Corruption. I put it in its own video so people can focus on just the corruption part, as well as so I could throw in an example of when someone will fight back even if they know they are going to lose the fight because it preserves resources.

https://youtu.be/hBH_NsWmlrI
hpsmlCJ.jpg
Make sure to check out Ashes 101

Comments

• Options
    Rem_Rem_ Member
    Good video~! Clearly explains the benefits of flagging and defending yourself, and all the pvp systems in general! n.n
    Poko.png
  • Options
    sylsyl Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Thank you for the clarification @jahlon ! I'll surely be watching more of your videos :smile:
    forum_sig2.png
    Come take a look at ashesofcreation.wiki!
  • Options
    JahlonJahlon Member, Intrepid Pack, Alpha One
    Good video~! Clearly explains the benefits of flagging and defending yourself, and all the pvp systems in general! n.n

o/
    Syl wrote: »
    Thank you for the clarification @jahlon ! I'll surely be watching more of your videos :smile:

That's great! You'll be happy to know Parts III and IV are done and ready to release next week.
    hpsmlCJ.jpg
    Make sure to check out Ashes 101