Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Confused about early access

Wondering if I get the $75 pack, do I get access to the game right away? As in, can just download and log in to play?

Comments

• DamoklesDamokles Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    The game is not out yet! :D
    a6XEiIf.gif
  • NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    The MMO is not yet out. what you get when you buy a pack is the opportunity to play in the testing phases
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Rem_Rem_ Member
    The MMORPG will not be out for at least 1 - 2 more years I would say. There WERE apocalypse testing phases and there should be more in the future.

APOC is the Battle Royale, Castle Sieges and Horde Mode. You can read more about them I'm sure somewhere on here but I don't have an exact link now.

But to answer your question, No <3
    Poko.png
  • KriddonKriddon Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited April 2019
    https://forums.ashesofcreation.com/discussion/42013/for-all-new-players-who-may-know-next-to-nothing-about-the-game

Yeah the new comer experience on ashes can be a little rough. Which is why I made this guide precisely for people like you. :) If you have anymore questions don't hesitate to message me on discord or the forums. ;)
  • AzryilAzryil Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Also keep in mind the beta testing phases for the $75 pack are going to be fairly short, only a couple weeks for final bug pass testing prior to the official launch.
    k2U15J3.png
  • NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Also the game has no box price but will have a subscription
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace