Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Forum Suggestions

<3 Hey guys, I just want to hear what you'd like to see on the Forums. <3

For example, I'd really like to see your account page have more options. I'd love for there to be a bio, or description you can add there. Something more than just your posts likes and badges at least, They're WONDERFUL to show off and I love that they are there but I feel like more can be added.

I KNOW This isn't a priority by any means but I just like putting thoughts out there and I'd love to hear yours <3
Poko.png

Comments

• AmistAmist Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited April 2019
    In the future, I'd love to be able to post your main character on here with its class, level and stats stated, as well as their gear on your profile
  • GumdropsGumdrops Member, Explorer, Kickstarter
    Displayname change
    Reminder to stay on topic
  • Rem_Rem_ Member
    branegames wrote: »
    In the future, I'd love to be able to post your main character on here with its class, level and stats stated, as well as their gear on your profile

OH HECK YEA~! I love that idea actually wow cx that would be SUPER cool
    Poko.png
  • Rem_Rem_ Member
    lowe1608 wrote: »
    Displayname change

YUSSSSSSSSSSS <3
    Poko.png
  • DamoklesDamokles Member, Alpha One, Adventurer

It would be better, if we each had an automatically generated link on our profile here in the forums leading to an "armoury" on the main website, where all that is visible^^
    a6XEiIf.gif
  • AmistAmist Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Damokles wrote: »

It would be better, if we each had an automatically generated link on our profile here in the forums leading to an "armoury" on the main website, where all that is visible^^

That's true. I was thinking something along the lines of what wow has done in terms of showcasing one character on your profile.

Would be awesome if you'd be able to download the character creation template from set persons profile too - if they allowed it of course.
  • Wandering MistWandering Mist Moderator, Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I'd like to see the notification options expanded slightly. Right now you only get a notification when someone mentions you (e.g. @wanderingmist), but not when someone quotes one of your posts. It makes it rather hard to keep track of who is responding to you.
    volunteer_moderator.gif
  • I also think it'd be awesome to have D&D / Pathfinder-like character sheets. It would mean you have an armory and a great platform for RP players to let loose some creativity.

@wanderingmist Definitely, I would also really like to see something like that implemented.
    Signature-Community-Coordinator.gif?ex=6602ea67&is=65f07567&hm=5ccf436d8d607f426cbddd409428e9c1bd5395aba12fe34a1546a571791e2af1&=
    [EU] Hand of Unity | PVX | Semi-Hardcore/Hardcore | Family
    We are still recruiting. Come and have a chat with us at our Discord!
  • ZiiZii Moderator, Member, Intrepid Pack, Alpha One

That's true. I was thinking something along the lines of what wow has done in terms of showcasing one character on your profile.

Would be awesome if you'd be able to download the character creation template from set persons profile too - if they allowed it of course.

Thats an awesome idea :)
    volunteer_moderator.gif
  • Rem_Rem_ Member
    I'd like to see the notification options expanded slightly. Right now you only get a notification when someone mentions you (e.g. @wanderingmist), but not when someone quotes one of your posts. It makes it rather hard to keep track of who is responding to you.

I think more options is always good c:
    Poko.png
  • Rem_Rem_ Member
    muridious wrote: »
    I also think it'd be awesome to have D&D / Pathfinder-like character sheets. It would mean you have an armory and a great platform for RP players to let loose some creativity.

@wanderingmist Definitely, I would also really like to see something like that implemented.

Hmmmm.... I don't know too much about that and I can't think of an example so I won't say much. I do think it's cool, just might be a lot of work c: like most things to be honest lol.
    Poko.png
  • chickachasechickachase Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Titles you get for a certain number of badges, profile veiws, likes, comments ,etc.
    HSGNewSignatureFormatChickaChaseApril12th2nd_Edition.png?width=1442&height=416
  • Rem_Rem_ Member
    Titles you get for a certain number of badges, profile veiws, likes, comments ,etc.

Yea I love badges >.> I want more!!
    Poko.png
    2zifi0.jpg
    a6XEiIf.gif
  • Rem_Rem_ Member
    2zifi0.jpg

YES I NEED ALL THE BADGES
    Poko.png
  • NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    muridious wrote: »
    I also think it'd be awesome to have D&D / Pathfinder-like character sheets. It would mean you have an armory and a great platform for RP players to let loose some creativity.

I would love to see something like that
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • WololoWololo Member, Phoenix Initiative, Hero of the People, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Displayname change

This ASAP please.
    Signature-management.gif?ex=65f88ff0&is=65e61af0&hm=b60a2978ee5b23ae1190691e2c655431c2027836a84bfd2e6b3d5c1c410cfc7d&
  • Rem_Rem_ Member
    shkevi wrote: »
    Displayname change

This ASAP please.

I think it should be soon, they said they'd have it done super soon on april 11th so i dunno.
    Poko.png
  • NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Displayname change

This ASAP please.

I think it should be soon, they said they'd have it done super soon on april 11th so i dunno.

they also said the forum would be down for weeks 3 months later....
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Rem_Rem_ Member
    Nagash wrote: »
    Displayname change

This ASAP please.

cx I wasn't here for that but hey~! haha hopefully they can be more timely lol
    Poko.png
    Nagash wrote: »
    Displayname change

This ASAP please.

They will have the forums down again?!? I CANT LIVE WITHOUT THE FORUMS! IT WILL BE PURE TORTURE! What should i do in my free time? Work?!? :O
    a6XEiIf.gif
  • lowe1608 wrote: »
    Displayname change

This is still on the way! I hope to let you guys know in advance before that feature turns back on, so you know when to get ready to "camp" your name :smiley:

I love when you can show off your character profile and achievements not only in-game, but on community sites! I vote yes for this as well ;)

Unfortunately it doesn't appear that there are any additional notification settings I can give you folks, but for some reason I do seem to get notifications when people quote me (usually it just says someone "mentioned" me though). Do you not see the same happen when people quote you?
    They will have the forums down again?!? I CANT LIVE WITHOUT THE FORUMS! IT WILL BE PURE TORTURE! What should i do in my free time? Work?!? :O

NO don't let anyone deceive you! Forums are not going down again, no need to do any actual work :tongue:
    community_management.gif
  • Wandering MistWandering Mist Moderator, Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    @LieutenantToast Unfortunately not. For example, I didn't receive a notification about you quoting my message even though I have notifications on when someone mentions me.
    volunteer_moderator.gif
  • AzryilAzryil Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I get mention notifications if someone quotes someone that mentioned me.
    k2U15J3.png
    arzosah wrote: »

Yes but not just for quotes that have no mentions inside the quote (did you get a notification for this reply?)
    volunteer_moderator.gif
  • AzryilAzryil Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    arzosah wrote: »

Yes but not just for quotes that have no mentions inside the quote (did you get a notification for this reply?)

I did not, but there isn't a notification setting for quotes, so I wouldn't expect to.
    k2U15J3.png
  • Rem_Rem_ Member
    edited April 2019
    Displayname change

This is still on the way! I hope to let you guys know in advance before that feature turns back on, so you know when to get ready to "camp" your name :smiley:

I love when you can show off your character profile and achievements not only in-game, but on community sites! I vote yes for this as well ;)

Unfortunately it doesn't appear that there are any additional notification settings I can give you folks, but for some reason I do seem to get notifications when people quote me (usually it just says someone "mentioned" me though). Do you not see the same happen when people quote you?

NO don't let anyone deceive you! Forums are not going down again, no need to do any actual work :tongue:

Super happy to hear all this~!!! Wooooo~!!! ^-^ Can't wait to CAMP my name ouo ALSO! Having characters on the forums would be such an amazing feature~! n.n
    Poko.png
  • IbarumarkyIbarumarky Member
    edited April 2019
    Super happy to hear all this~!!! Wooooo~!!! ^-^ Can't wait to CAMP my name ouo ALSO! Having characters on the forums would be such an amazing feature~! n.n

For this we need characters. For character we need a game. For a game we need something accessible for all who paid^^

I dont want to be to negative but we still have some time to wait and hope. In the end death awaits.. but dont despair! I can help you to stand up.. slightly less free and... not so lively but yea :-D

best regards
    Ibarumarky
    - The Dark Wanderer -

• Rem_Rem_ Member
    Ibarumarky wrote: »

For this we need characters. For character we need a game. For a game we need something accessible for all who paid^^

I dont want to be to negative but we still have some time to wait and hope. In the end death awaits.. but dont despair! I can help you to stand up.. slightly less free and... not so lively but yea :-D

best regards
    Ibarumarky
    - The Dark Wanderer -

Lol I didn't back :D I just paid for the battle pass in the BR !!!!
    Poko.png
  • KriddonKriddon Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited April 2019
    There are some features that I really want but I'm afraid to ask. Since on the last forums we could make polls and now we cant. We had more topic sections instead of everything being jammed into general discussion and now we don't. So I'm afraid that if I ask for more I will get less in this regard anyone else feel this way?

P.S.
    #wheres my survivor badge