Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Repost soon TM

AmistAmist Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
edited July 2019 in EU Guild Recruitment
Repost soon TM

Comments

• malgusmalgus Member, Intrepid Pack, Alpha One
    A really nice group of players
    Malgus_Carnyx.png?ex=6589b5fa&is=657740fa&hm=6165ef5455c2f25cb0ac93e39a9f24f652e13d9c02da2b5810117d6852c591f2&=&format=webp&quality=lossless&width=1919&height=150
  • AmistAmist Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Malgus wrote: »
    A really nice group of players

<3
  • NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I wish you all the best of luck ^_^

P.s love the logo
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
    Nagash wrote: »

P.s love the logo

Thank you mate <3
    Malgus_Carnyx.png?ex=6589b5fa&is=657740fa&hm=6165ef5455c2f25cb0ac93e39a9f24f652e13d9c02da2b5810117d6852c591f2&=&format=webp&quality=lossless&width=1919&height=150

P.s love the logo

Thank you nagash ^^
  • ShazeShaze Member, Phoenix Initiative, Explorer, Alpha One
    edited April 2019
    Congratulations on the new Guild. I'm glad you liked our Application Form Malgus!
  • Reserved.
    RnY5EDm.png

Checkmate〡EU〡#1 Player〡God Complex
    Shaze wrote: »
    Congratulations on the new Guild.

Thanks!
    Shaze wrote: »
    Congratulations on the new Guild.

I wish success on both of our guilds and thank you its means a lot <3
  • seaberseaber Member, Intrepid Pack
    Wow that application form sure looks a hell of a lot like Checkmate's
    Legendary Healer
    Invincible Tank
    Unrivalled Dps
    Queen of Growlgate
    Kraken Tamer
    Super Cutie
    H8 me cuz u ain't me
    seaber wrote: »

My apologies.

I created the forum post and the recruitment text but I'd contact Malgus about any issues with the application form, as he was the one in charge of it. I personally cannot speak on the matter of the application forms being similar as I only joined checkmates discord briefly a long time ago and don't remember their application form at all
  • CM KalezCM Kalez Member, Intrepid Pack, Alpha One
    branegames wrote: »

My apologies.

I created the forum post and the recruitment text but I'd contact Malgus about any issues with the application form, as he was the one in charge of it. I personally cannot speak on the matter of the application forms being similar as I only joined checkmates discord briefly a long time ago and don't remember their application form at all

its fine malgus admitted copying it completely.
    Kalez.png
    Kalez wrote: »

My apologies.

its fine malgus admitted copying it completely.

Alright awesome
  • HandOfUnityHandOfUnity Member, Intrepid Pack
    Congrats on the new guild and good luck with recruitment guys!
    0viv4khrmh7a.gif
    Narys wrote: »

<3
    Narys wrote: »

thank you <3 I hope to play with you in game
    First you have an amazing logo and now these signatures. Who ever does your art deserves a raise
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
    First you have an amazing logo and now these signatures. Who ever does your art deserves a raise

One of our guildies made the logo and I made the signature, thx ^^

well you both did a fantastic job
    nJ0vUSm.gif

well you both did a fantastic job

<3
    @Nagash yh the logo was my idea the signatures were brane idea <3 thank you for your kind words we do love the undead here
  • Undead praise?! Thank you all! By the way.. yep nice logo but signature... can't see it thanks to mobile phone mode 🤔

It seems that there will be many interesting EU guilds.

Best regards
    Ibarumarky
    - The Dark Wanderer -
    Ibarumarky wrote: »
    Undead praise?! Thank you all! By the way.. yep nice logo but signature... can't see it thanks to mobile phone mode 🤔

Best regards
    Ibarumarky
    - The Dark Wanderer -

Thank you for the nice praise <3 hope to see and play with you in game
    Undead praise?! Thank you all! By the way.. yep nice logo but signature... can't see it thanks to mobile phone mode 🤔

Best regards
    Ibarumarky
    - The Dark Wanderer -

Yeah the signatures are only visible on pc :)

Thanks a lot though!
  • Malgus wrote: »

Best regards
    Ibarumarky
    - The Dark Wanderer -

Well, at the moment it's difficult to know how I'll play. Joining a guild with my native language or just go in for an english speaking guild. Or just go out and wander around, planning my plots and advances... seeing how everything runs smoothly as planned...to further progress my sinister deeds. Luckily... not to ponder on it, I'm quite social and may be *cough* interested to have some company... no sidekicks but rather to avoid boring walks through my desired lands.

Over and out,
    Ibarumarky
    - The Dark Wanderer -
    Malgus wrote: »

Best regards
    Ibarumarky
    - The Dark Wanderer -

Well, at the moment it's difficult to know how I'll play. Joining a guild with my native language or just go in for an english speaking guild. Or just go out and wander around, planning my plots and advances... seeing how everything runs smoothly as planned...to further progress my sinister deeds. Luckily... not to ponder on it, I'm quite social and may be *cough* interested to have some company... no sidekicks but rather to avoid boring walks through my desired lands.

Over and out,
    Ibarumarky
    - The Dark Wanderer -

If you're interested, you can always join as a guest. You don't have to be part of the guild to play with us :)
  • IbarumarkyIbarumarky Member
    edited April 2019
    Play. Depends on the wording 😜 first things first... we need AoC ^^ and well... kinda more info would be cool... so in two days we know more. A new live stream

Best regards
    Ibarumarky
    - The Dark Wanderer -
    Play. Depends on the wording 😜 first things first... we need AoC ^^ and well... kinda more info would be cool... so in two days we know more. A new live stream

Best regards
    Ibarumarky
    - The Dark Wanderer -

I hope to learn more and yes we need aoc but like brane said you can chill as a guest we do aoc stream watchalong all are welcome
  • CatSnievansCatSnievans Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    We are really chill and nice, come have a chat with us on the discord!
    Last Week's News, Today!
    Youtube
    Twitch
  • zinniezinnie Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    A great gang of individuals :smile: If I was not in a guild myself I would not hesitate in joining them. Always helpful and active.

If you are a new or veteran player looking for a guild to join, pop in to their Discord, have a chat and maybe you'll be as smitten by them as myself ;)