Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Soooo boored

I find myself opening and closing chrome. help.

Comments

• VarkunVarkun Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Yes, I know the problem but it is a very long wait for ashes and killing all that time is not easy.
    3KAqRIf.png
    Close your eyes spread your arms and always trust your cape.
  • DamoklesDamokles Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Awwwww, is the little necromancer boooooored?
    Try a hobby, like woodworking! :D
    a6XEiIf.gif
  • sunfrogsunfrog Member, Founder, Kickstarter
    Woodworking is fun. I made a beehive out of a pallet. Here's a pic of when I was building it. The bars on top go inside. The beehive is upside down. There's a metal screen where the bars are now.

13680838_10154370473118792_8706649969586753694_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-2.xx&oh=7bc81faa31e0d650375e40c3973b6c9d&oe=5D6C894F
    fNX2ISa.png

• NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    nick10281 wrote: »

I see we share something in common ^^
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Rem_Rem_ Member
    Me toooooo~!!!! Ughhhhh also awesome @sunfrog
    Poko.png
  • ViymirViymir Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Could i suggest opening and closing Firefox and Edge. You might find mixing it up a bit helps.

Hopefully in the next live steam they will announce something that will take away the boredom :)
  • OrcLuckOrcLuck Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Learn new hobbies or retry old ones.

I don't play games as much nowadays but I still play a round or two of Spelunky, I explore in Kenshi.

I draw on the tablet, I play D&D two days a week.

Enjoy being with my dogs.

Being bored is a you problem. If you can afford internet, you can learn about just about anything.

If you're depressed that's different, but you should buck up, there's help for that and over a few months that's manageable.

Either way I hope you get out of your funk.
  • tugowartugowar Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Just contemplate the futility of life

Virtue is the only good.
    I found the nice hobby of experimenting with lab animals, to be really calming to be honest.
    Nothing too crazy... just a few experiments where we drill mice and bunnies to stand up at a specific sound for example.
    (I do indeed study biology on my university and we currently write a few things on pavlov etc. no animals are harmed )
    a6XEiIf.gif
    if you want to fix your boredom and lose money may I introduce Warhammer ^^
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
    Damokles wrote: »
    I found the nice hobby of experimenting with lab animals, to be really calming to be honest.
    Nothing too crazy... just a few experiments where we drill mice and bunnies to stand up at a specific sound for example.
    (I do indeed study biology on my university and we currently write a few things on pavlov etc. no animals are harmed )

Bunnies! Sorry, every time I hear the world bunnies I have to say, "Bunnies!" I don't know why.
    fNX2ISa.png

• AzryilAzryil Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    when all else fails I just binge anime I've already seen, or look for new ones.
    k2U15J3.png
  • KriddonKriddon Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Theres this cool show that just came out called game of thrones that I here might be popular. Theres also this series of movies called the MCU that may be popular but it's a weird name for for a movie series. IDK.
  • whitedude31whitedude31 Member, Founder, Kickstarter
    edited April 2019
    I keep myself from getting too bored by switching between rewatching anime, division 2, Starcraft 2, Renegade X, and League of Legends. :smile: plenty to do out there
    Theres this cool show that just came out called game of thrones that I here might be popular. Theres also this series of movies called the MCU that may be popular but it's a weird name for for a movie series. IDK.

"Just came out" for maybe like... 8 years xD
    a6XEiIf.gif
  • KarthosKarthos Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Is entertaining one's self a lost art or something?

Go the fuck outside.
    Aq0KG2f.png
  • whitedude31whitedude31 Member, Founder, Kickstarter
    edited April 2019
    Karthos wrote: »

Go the fuck outside.

But the graphics are shit, gameplay is awful, controls are terrible, and the community is more cancerous than League of Legends. Fuck that game!

Go the fuck outside.

I love how honest you are Karthos, please never change ^^
    nJ0vUSm.gif

• GodbrithilGodbrithil Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Alpha One
    Me too... i can't wait for Alpha 1... it's so gruelling! :'(:p
    unknown.png
  • KarthosKarthos Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Nagash wrote: »

Go the fuck outside.

I find it disrespectful to offer people anything but my honest feelings on any given matter :)
    Aq0KG2f.png
    Nagash wrote: »

Go the fuck outside.

I find it disrespectful to offer people anything but my honest feelings on any given matter :)

fair point
    nJ0vUSm.gif

• VolgaireVolgaire Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    nick10281 wrote: »

I use Firefox so I cant relate, Mordhau just came out maybe give it a try.
  • sivannasivanna Member, Pioneer, Kickstarter
    I recently started making stuff in scratch with my kids. It’s pretty fun and simple. Also cashed in some free time in FFXIV XIV, and get to test out New World. There is lots to do you just need to motivate yourself!
    Try making a 28 minute video without any sound, then do it again. Then take that video and edit it down to 18 minutes only to discover that you don't like it and it's boring. Then try to make it interesting. That should occupy you from 8 AM till 4:30 PM. Then spend all evening uploading it 'cause the battery in your hotspot is dead. Then tomorrow, when no one watches it 'cause they're watching the Twitchcast, ask yourself what the heck you're doing. :disappointed:
    fNX2ISa.png

sunfrog wrote: »
    Try making a 28 minute video without any sound, then do it again. Then take that video and edit it down to 18 minutes only to discover that you don't like it and it's boring. Then try to make it interesting. That should occupy you from 8 AM till 4:30 PM. Then spend all evening uploading it 'cause the battery in your hotspot is dead. Then tomorrow, when no one watches it 'cause they're watching the Twitchcast, ask yourself what the heck you're doing. :disappointed:

You have my sympathy
    nJ0vUSm.gif