Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Salty Goodbye and weebs will love this !!!

BCGBCG Member, Intrepid Pack
Thought I make a quick post here as well for all them forums warriors, as of 1 PM CET today, I have stepped down as an official content creator for Intrepid Studio.

Reason for that are several things, the main reason is that certain real-life situations have developed and I need to focus on them for the near future, another reason was the recent changes within the community and outlook of the project. Which does not mean that I will stop following Intrepid Studio as a fan, but it means that I don't feel that a CC like myself is doing the job Intrepid is looking for! I do not know how my current situation will develop, I might be back in a few months, years or not at all. So I thought I leave this post here in case someone is wondering. I left the discord and closes all of my ongoing Ashes project to make sure I do not have any distractions moving forward.

So from your Local salt lord,

Have a good one and go suck it >P

Comments

• AmistAmist Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited April 2019
    You better be back soon!

but tbh I'm quite sad about these news. You were one of my favorite creators :)
  • Feels bad man, but good luck with developed irl stuff. :)
    Do you need a ride to the Underworld?
  • DygzDygz Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited April 2019
    Can’t suck it if you’re not around.
    😛

Hope your health is OK!
    ❤️
  • VarkunVarkun Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Hmm well, that sucks been following your content right from the start will be a shame to see you step back. But you need to do what is right for you so good luck and good health BCG.
    3KAqRIf.png
    Close your eyes spread your arms and always trust your cape.
  • BCGBCG Member, Intrepid Pack
    Varkun wrote: »
    Hmm well, that sucks been following your content right from the start will be a shame to see you step back. But you need to do what is right for you so good luck and good health BCG.

you are not helping -.-
  • AwaceAwace Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I'll take this with a grain of salt.
    You'll be back before you know it ;)

Good luck with RL tho!
    096htIx.png
    Awacegg l Awace l Awacegg l Awace#3904
    Awace wrote: »
    I'll take this with a grain of salt.
    You'll be back before you know it ;)

Good luck with RL tho!

thanks
  • MakinojiMakinoji Member, Warrior of Old, Kickstarter
    It's a sad day for sure. You and DCN were my inspiration for joining this game and the CC program. I hope you know the impact your content and presence has had and will continue to have on the community.

Get your matters in order and we'll see you again soon either on youtube or in game. Best of luck and good vibes.
    makinoji wrote: »
    It's a sad day for sure. You and DCN were my inspiration for joining this game and the CC program. I hope you know the impact your content and presence has had and will continue to have on the community.

Get your matters in order and we'll see you again soon either on youtube or in game. Best of luck and good vibes.

Impact ? come on haha
  • I liked it when you guys were actually discussing on different gameplay and outcomes of nodes and pvp, it was interesting....

What I didn't like is when at some moments you were talking about intrepid's decisions on certain things revolving dates or lack of content because that to me draws a negative view. And I'm naturally an optimistic person and knowing that companies always hit obstacles it was unnecessary.

Also keep in mind that not all games have to look exactly like world of warcraft. Game companies should try different things and take risks like intrepid with AOC. Steven is trying to get away from a theme park mmo which is a good thing.
    S3gcPiA.jpg
    valerian wrote: »
    I liked it when you guys were actually discussing on different gameplay and outcomes of nodes and pvp, it was interesting....

What I didn't like is when at some moments you were talking about intrepid's decisions on certain things revolving dates or lack of content because that to me draws a negative view. And I'm naturally an optimistic person and knowing that companies always hit obstacles it was unnecessary.

Also keep in mind that not all games have to look exactly like world of warcraft. Game companies should try different things and take risks like intrepid with AOC. Steven is trying to get away from a theme park mmo which is a good thing.

my content was always my personal opinion. You win some you lose some, but just always being positive or hyping something up was never my type of content.
  • T ElfT Elf Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    You will be missed. I hope your issues get resolved and you are back in play. Meanwhile /hug.
    eZC6mjP.gif
    Formerly T-Elf

• KarthosKarthos Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Bye
    Aq0KG2f.png
  • NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I hope life treats you well BCG. you will be missed
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • I hope you will do better and get well.
    Farewell headpat of old Tulnar tradition to you!

Best regards
    Ibarumarky
    - The Dark Wanderer -
    No need to send me screenshots of what people saying since I left XD I figured as much ;)
  • GodbrithilGodbrithil Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Alpha One
    I wish you all the best! Maybe we'll see each other ingame - like in Black Desert ;)
    unknown.png
  • RokoRoko Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Bye BCG get well!
    2PXdm1m
  • DamoklesDamokles Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited April 2019
    Best wishes BCG!
    7nvJ1Eo.jpg
    a6XEiIf.gif
  • KarthosKarthos Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Can I continue to dunk on weebs while you're gone?
    Aq0KG2f.png
    Karthos wrote: »
    Can I continue to dunk on weebs while you're gone?

Of course :) somebody needs to do it :P

Duebrithil wrote: »
    I wish you all the best! Maybe we'll see each other ingame - like in Black Desert ;)

Never XD
  • JahlonJahlon Member, Intrepid Pack, Alpha One
    Nope, no fuck it, not this time.

No fucking portal, no fucking goodbye, just see you when you are back.
    hpsmlCJ.jpg
    Make sure to check out Ashes 101
    jahlon wrote: »

See you around dipshit.
  • AmistAmist Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    BCGiant wrote: »

See you around dipshit.

We need our salty boi with us here on discord and on yt

#fighttheweebs
  • WololoWololo Member, Phoenix Initiative, Hero of the People, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    nice
    Signature-management.gif?ex=65f88ff0&is=65e61af0&hm=b60a2978ee5b23ae1190691e2c655431c2027836a84bfd2e6b3d5c1c410cfc7d&
    branegames wrote: »
    BCGiant wrote: »

See you around dipshit.

We need our salty boi with us here on discord and on yt

#fighttheweebs

your not helping atm XD <3
  • VolgaireVolgaire Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Better be back or we will just kindnap you and force you to do your part again.
  • May the Lord of light heal your body and soul and gently caress your black heart and salty balls.

P.S.
    He
    may
    also
    be
    interested
    in
    putting
    some
    light
    were
    the