Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Finding the Sandal

T ElfT Elf Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
How will you or other people or the system know if you found the sandal? Will you have to interact with it like click on it? Will you get notified? will there be a system wide alert?
What if you found it and didn't interact with it? can you just be next to it? will it still know?
eZC6mjP.gif
Formerly T-Elf

Comments

• NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    elf wrote: »
    How will you or other people or the system know if you found the sandal? Will you have to interact with it like click on it? Will you get notified? will there be a system wide alert?
    What if you found it and didn't interact with it? can you just be next to it? will it still know?

I would guess you take a screenshot and that's it
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • AzryilAzryil Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    This should be a server wide announcement
    k2U15J3.png
  • DamoklesDamokles Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Have to agree with @nagash here. Take a screenshot and send it to their twitter/post it in discord^^
    a6XEiIf.gif
    Damokles wrote: »
    Have to agree with @nagash here. Take a screenshot and send it to their twitter/post it in discord^^

I bet its in the bay on a rock and no one can get to it
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • DamoklesDamokles Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Nagash wrote: »

In the mushroom cave at the ceiling half encased in stone ;D
    a6XEiIf.gif

In the mushroom cave at the ceiling half encased in stone ;D

I think thats where the wand of many things is
    nJ0vUSm.gif

• LyiatLyiat Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I'll be making a video about it. Assuming me and my compatriots find it.
    Lyiat wrote: »

that is when the game is up :wink:
    nJ0vUSm.gif

• Rem_Rem_ Member
    WE HAVE TO FIND IT o.o
    Poko.png
  • whitedude31whitedude31 Member, Founder, Kickstarter

You gotta hurt us like that don't you Nagash? :P

You gotta hurt us like that don't you Nagash? :P

It does make me happy ^^
    nJ0vUSm.gif

• T ElfT Elf Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Think I'm going to make it my mission to try and find it next time we get a chance to enter Verra. It may be in some deep cave of some sort.
    eZC6mjP.gif
    Formerly T-Elf

• pjrydeckerpjrydecker Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Hmm I expect you will have PK GMSteven and prize it of his cold dead foot hold it aloft and shout stoicly "By the power of sandles....... I have the power" which is promptly followed by a sever wide anouncemnt.
    4ZZpOBh.gif
    pjrydecker wrote: »
    Hmm I expect you will have PK GMSteven and prize it of his cold dead foot hold it aloft and shout stoicly "By the power of sandles....... I have the power" which is promptly followed by a sever wide anouncemnt.

LOL if only!!! B)
    eZC6mjP.gif
    Formerly T-Elf

• AtamaAtama Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Nobody will ever find it, and then years from now Steven will show he trolled us by zooming out from Verra farther and farther, much farther than it’s possible for a player to ever do, and we all see the world is on a gigantic sandal.

Hhak63P.png
    Atama wrote: »
    Nobody will ever find it, and then years from now Steven will show he trolled us by zooming out from Verra farther and farther, much farther than it’s possible for a player to ever do, and we all see the world is on a gigantic sandal.

Hahahahahhahaa! :D
    eZC6mjP.gif
    Formerly T-Elf

• beardobeardo Member, Intrepid Pack
    If I was him I’d be evil and put a tiny image of a sandal inside of everyone’s character model.. so when the community has finally given up he could say the sandal was inside us all along.
  • OrcLuckOrcLuck Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I tried so hard to find it in Apoc but given the time constraints and stuff my teams never found it. Unfortunately we could only cover so much ground per game per testing period. We did find the unpopulated part of the server, but we didn't know if there was a hidden wall that would stop blocking us, or if it was somewhere else in a more populated area.
    Danny and I are still building a dedicated coalition to find it when APOC comes back.
    beardo wrote: »
    If I was him I’d be evil and put a tiny image of a sandal inside of everyone’s character model.. so when the community has finally given up he could say the sandal was inside us all along.

TKUPDD7.gif
    nJ0vUSm.gif

• Rem_Rem_ Member
    beardo wrote: »

NO HE COULDNT! 0.0
    Poko.png
    I'm wondering if the sandal is part of something huge? like a statue?
    eZC6mjP.gif
    Formerly T-Elf

I'm wondering if the sandal is part of something huge? like a statue?

I barked up that tree. Possible I missed something but unless it's like a tiny sandal hiding ontop of one of the huge statues, they sure aren't wearing sandals.
  • Enchantment?
    Enchantment?

IOPYH4p.png
  • grisugrisu Member
    edited May 2019

Found it.
    I think it's interactible and makes you win. by style.
    I can be a life fulfilling dream. - Zekece
    I can be a life devouring nightmare. - Grisu#1819
    Enchantment?

IOPYH4p.png
    Me boy’s not right in the head. Poor lad.

Hhak63P.png
    Enchantment?

IOPYH4p.png
    Me boy’s not right in the head. Poor lad.

The boy's a bit simple but: He's rather good with enchantments!
    nJ0vUSm.gif

edited May 2019
    You know that picture makes Sandal look like Kryten.

IOPYH4p.png

02b949e53fc934fd091bacea3f14c0cb.jpg

Hhak63P.png
    You know that picture makes Sandal look like Kryten.

IOPYH4p.png

02b949e53fc934fd091bacea3f14c0cb.jpg

thats so close that its creepy
    nJ0vUSm.gif