Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Soon we will see first 3D model of mount?

kropek84kropek84 Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
Hope this mean we will be able to see 3D models of items and mounts offered in store too, it will help a lot to decide if we want to buy it or no. Hard to decide now when you see only concept arts.
What do you think guys?

Comments

• NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    All I can say is that its about damn time
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • DamoklesDamokles Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    @kropek84
    Oh god your profile picture is pure gold :'D

And I think that they will make the mounts in sequence of being promised.
    a6XEiIf.gif
  • Rem_Rem_ Member
    I really hope they show base mounts too, or something that's in engine. I'd love to see more than concept art. I like seeing the houses and the armors in game. Although we still have no idea how they look on players and everything.
    Poko.png
    I really hope they show base mounts too, or something that's in engine. I'd love to see more than concept art. I like seeing the houses and the armors in game. Although we still have no idea how they look on players and everything.

we have seen a basic horse in game
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Rem_Rem_ Member
    Nagash wrote: »

we have seen a basic horse in game

really? WheRE 0.0
    Poko.png
    I can't find the video but it was castle sieges were first announced
    nJ0vUSm.gif

nJ0vUSm.gif

• Rem_Rem_ Member
    Oh god thanks cx yeah I don't even think I knew about the game back then, I started following last summer. I would still like to see more normal mount stuff rather than a 3 second clip. Thanks for showing me though @Nagash <3
    Poko.png
    Oh god thanks cx yeah I don't even think I knew about the game back then, I started following last summer. I would still like to see more normal mount stuff rather than a 3 second clip. Thanks for showing me though @Nagash <3

there was a longer more up to date one where all the devs were riding and steven order a charge but I can't seem to find that one
    nJ0vUSm.gif

• Rem_Rem_ Member
    Nagash wrote: »

there was a longer more up to date one where all the devs were riding and steven order a charge but I can't seem to find that one

That's fine n.n I'd just want to see the default mounts in more detail, I know most people want to see the ones they bought of course too but since lots of people don't have hundreds to throw at the game I'd like to see the base stuff. I hope they have lots of unlockables in game, and don't just cram the cash shop full of reskins.
    Poko.png