Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Testing?

Hi guys, new here. I was wondering if there was any way of getting into the Beta? can someone help me out?

Comments

• DamoklesDamokles Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    We are currently in Alpha0, APOC is currently disabled to fix backend problems i believe. We do not know the date, when they will turn it on again.
    a6XEiIf.gif
  • sylsyl Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited April 2019
    Hey there! We are currently somewhere around Alpha1***. That means that, before we enter Beta, we still need to go through Alpha1 and Alpha2. We currently do not have any dates regarding to the Alphas and Betas, so I suggest you follow the Ashes Discord over at https://discord.gg/HXeUV3X or the Ashes Twitter over at https://twitter.com/AshesofCreation for any information regarding the MMO and APOC. Of course this will also be posted as news posts over at https://ashesofcreation.com/news.
    If you cannot wait to dig into the vast amount of information already known, head over to the Ashes of Creation wiki, at https://ashesofcreation.wiki/.

I hope we both answered your question adequately :smile:

Edit***, also see Neomir's comment.
    forum_sig2.png
    Come take a look at ashesofcreation.wiki!
  • Ok i see, is there any way to get in on Alpha at all? joining Discord now. Really interested in being a part of this!
  • And i will aslo check out the other links as well. Thanks (:
  • ViymirViymir Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Damokles wrote: »
    We are currently in Alpha0, APOC is currently disabled to fix backend problems i believe. We do not know the date, when they will turn it on again.

Alpha 0 ended when Alpha 1 Phase 1 began. A1P1 was renamed to Apocalypse.
    edited April 2019
    @chrisflippo93 I am not sure if it is still possible to buy packs in the website store. You might want to check that out for yourself.
    Click on the Ashes logo at the top of this page, unknown.png
    Then click on the little guy in the upper right corner unknown.png
    Then login and enter your Two Factor Authentication (if you have that enabled, I strongly recommend having that enabled), and click on 'Shop' in the ribbon at the top unknown.png
    Select 'Ashes of Creation' and you will see purchasable packs if you're eligible.
    forum_sig2.png
    edited April 2019
    Hi guys, new here. I was wondering if there was any way of getting into the Beta? can someone help me out?

You can purchase entry to the Beta on the website and by doing that also help contribute to the production of the game. There is no longer an option to gain access to Alpha 1 by paying. You can purchase access to Alpha 2 via the website. Otherwise I would have though in the future they will give away some keys so follow the Ashes social media and Discord as recommend already :)
  • KriddonKriddon Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    https://forums.ashesofcreation.com/discussion/42013/for-all-new-players-who-may-know-next-to-nothing-about-the-game

Yeah the new comer experience on ashes can be a little rough. Which is why I made this guide precisely for people like you. :) If you have anymore questions don't hesitate to message me on discord or the forums. ;)
    You currently cant play APOC until they announce testing dates. Also the mmo beta will be way way later. since the game is still in alpha.
  • Rem_Rem_ Member
    It's possible to get into alpha's and betas however there is no exact dates on when they'll happen @chrisflippo93 .
    Poko.png
  • It's not cheap to get into so be serious or be lucky
  • DamoklesDamokles Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Ibarumarky wrote: »
    It's not cheap to get into so be serious or be lucky

I got in the second i bought my pack...
    a6XEiIf.gif
  • Appreciate all the help guys, thanks!
  • LyiatLyiat Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    neomir wrote: »

But Phase 1 hasn't started. Phase 1 is Apocalypse release, not Apocalypse Beta. We only did the beta testing. Once Apocalypse is up continuously, you can say we're in Phase 1. We're still Phase 0, Pre-Alpha.
  • Rem_Rem_ Member
    Appreciate all the help guys, thanks!

Of course~! <3
    Poko.png
  • NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Alpha 0
    apoc BR
    apoc CS
    apoc HM
    Alpha 1
    alpha 2
    beta 1
    beta 2
    release

that is the current testing phases we have so far
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • T ElfT Elf Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Nagash wrote: »
    Alpha 0
    apoc BR
    apoc CS
    apoc HM
    Alpha 1
    alpha 2
    beta 1
    beta 2
    release

that is the current testing phases we have so far

Looks like it to me.
    eZC6mjP.gif
    Formerly T-Elf

• VirtekVirtek Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    @chrisflippo93
    First off: Welcome to the Ashes Community!!

@Nagash Listed the phases out pretty well.

@Damokles is also on point with testing being unavailable while Intrepid is building it some custom back end solutions.
    There's actually some pretty impressive stuff going on there, I'd recommend reading up on the Dev Diary blog series for some nifty info on the told they are creating from scratch.

It would also be great for you to follow some of the content creators out there. Aside from the benefit of keeping up on information about the game, many of them have bought backer packages that provide a small pile of extra keys to get into the beta. There will be many giveaways to viewers and subscribers.
    Here's a small list of content creators with quality content, off the top of my head (I'm not promising these are all giving away beta keys, mind you):

Dungeon Crawler Network - From the Ashes
    Simurgh - Ashes Pathfinders
    Theory Forge - The Ashen Forge
    Jahlon - Paradox Gaming Network
    Makinoji - Various series for Ashes, mostly written and audio creative projects, but some opinion videos
    Big Cheeked Giant
    Krojak

And, of course, some shameless self-promotion:
    @Chibibree and I run The Golden Feather.

That list is definitely not exhaustive. There are a lot of really talented and enthusiastic content creators, each with their own approach to the conversation. If you're just now finding Ashes, there is a gigantic wealth of information out there to keep you busy for a long time, and we all love getting more questions from new faces!
    =)
    Lyiat wrote: »
    neomir wrote: »

But Phase 1 hasn't started. Phase 1 is Apocalypse release, not Apocalypse Beta. We only did the beta testing. Once Apocalypse is up continuously, you can say we're in Phase 1. We're still Phase 0, Pre-Alpha.

Initially Apocalypse was Alpha 1 Phase 1 but they decided to rebrand it to Apocalypse and open it up to Alpha 2 and Beta backers. Eventually to everyone i believe. So yes Phase 1 has started under the guise of Apocalypse. There will not be a Phase 1 test of the MMO proper, Phase 2 will be the next Alpha test of the MMO.

Anyway this is all splitting hairs... BIG question is really when will the MMO testing resume :wink:
    edited May 2019
    Appreciate all the help guys, thanks!

Any time :blush:

forum_sig2.png