Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

[EU/UK] Blue Dawn | PvX | Semi Hardcore & Casual |

GreevzGreevz Member, Warrior of Old, Kickstarter
edited July 2021 in EU Guild Recruitment
[EU] Blue Dawn | PvX | Semi Hardcore & Casual |

Blue Dawn is an active, casual/semi-hardcore PVX EU Guild formed shortly after the initial announcement of Ashes of Creation. Our player base has grown steadily and we have had a large number of core members since the success of the game’s Kickstarter. A lot of our members have access to the alphas and betas and will be active across these periods.

We have experience across a range of MMOs, primarily World of Warcraft, Guild Wars 2 and Final Fantasy XIV but with experience in others such as Black Desert Online, Elder Scrolls Online and ArcheAge. As a guild we have started a number of games together such as Bless Online and Albion Online which has given us a good experience of setting up in-game guilds alongside our Discord structure and giving members a chance to play together.

We also play a large number of games that do not fall under the MMO genre and whilst we are waiting for the launch of Ashes our members actively try to play multiplayer games together and have interesting and fun gaming discussions.

We try to cater to range of players from those that like to play video games but can’t commit much time, giving them a place to find like-minded players and to socialize; to players that can commit more time and want to experience and participate in the end-game/competitive content. If you’re looking for a competitive hardcore experience, then we might not be the guild for you but you are more than welcome to come and give us a chance.

Everyone in the guild has day jobs and lives to lead but we will have players online for most of the day every day and there will be regular guild events organised (dungeons, PvP, open world activities etc.). We have held events like these in other games with our experienced members acting as guides to ensure that everyone gets to experience fun content with any amount of time that they have available for gaming.

For more information please contact the people below or to join jump into our discord and have a chat with any of the guild staff.

Contacts:
Guild Leader:
  • Greevz#2650 (Leader)
Our Guild Council consists of high ranking members that have different interests in the end game for both Ashes and the guilds goals, these members are:
  • Cal Spartan#1904 (Diplomat)
  • Gumi#8462 (Crafting)
  • Raetion#5011 (Banking)
  • JumpingDog#9087 (Banking)
  • LittleBlue/Memi#9260 (Community)
  • McDankus#1081 (PVP/PVE)
  • Theogermal#8058 (Creation)
  • Tobiky#1974 (Crafting)

please feel free to contact any of them for information about the guild or join the discord link below.

Link - https://discord.gg/4zM6FuFNYZ

Profile_Picture.png

1.png

Comments

• Options
    TankiTanki Member
    May the adventure be breathtaking!
  • Options
    driveguidodriveguido Member
    edited May 2019
    A super friendly community ! They helped me with many issues and it's been nice waiting for the release of Ahes, theorycrafting and chatting with these guys :D
  • Options
    Cal SpartanCal Spartan Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Awesome group of people!
  • Options
    ScuttlebudScuttlebud Member, Braver of Worlds, Alpha One
    I haven’t really been active yet, nor been looking for a guild, but this one seems to suit me. Will hop on Discord for a chat soon(ish).
  • Options
    TheogermalTheogermal Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Alpha 1 coming up soon, we have a few people that have access including myself
  • Options
    looking forward to A1!!
    1.png
  • Options
    Cal SpartanCal Spartan Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Looking forward to A1 with da boiz!
  • Options
    KuldjuxKuldjux Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    See you in A1!
    BamUhO9_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium
  • Options
    For anyone looking to join our guild, please join through the discord link and we can sort something out if you want to chat at all!
    1.png
  • Options
    Forum post refreshed!
    1.png
  • Options
    I joined in Nov 2020. Loving this guild. Good chats. Good humour. Healthy attitude. Good people.

Caters for all player types. There's room for everyone to contribute at a level their real life can support.

Knowing that I'm in a good guild makes me even more hyped for Ashes. If you need a guild, come and join us.
    Forum_Signature.png
  • Options
    tombprincetombprince Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter
    Looking forward to the next test/playtime in Ashes.
  • Options
    RaetionRaetion Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    We have people testing A1. Now that the verbal NDA is lifted feel free to join us in our chats about ashes.
  • Options
    Blue Dawn is still active and recruiting. For those interested join up and join us ingame.
  • Options
    RykaRyka Member
    Friendly Bump
  • Options
    Good luck guys !
    ftkpz7pggl2a.jpg
  • Options
    TycanTycan Member, Alpha One
    edited November 2022
    !
    [URL="[/URL]
    [URL="Discord[/URL]
    [url=[img][/img]
  • Options
    Blue Dawn is an Active guild and we are still looking for more people to join us while we get ready to jump into ashes.
  • Options
    Just joined!!! Cant wait for alpha 2 to play with you guys.
  • Options
    TycanTycan Member, Alpha One
    edited November 2022
    !
    [URL="[/URL]
    [URL="Discord[/URL]
    [url=[img][/img]
  • Options
    MMOAddictMMOAddict Member
    edited November 2022
    just joined your discord, when the beta comes out i would love to join you and im seriously considering upgrading to Alpha
    the beginning of wisdom is to know you know nothing
  • Options
    MihaiMihai Member
    Greetings! 🙌
    Fellow gamers of Ashes of Creation!

My name is Mihai. It's a pleasure to meet you, Greevz!
    I hope you and your guild enjoy your adventures in Verra.
    We all patiently wait for this beacon of hope that is Ashes of Creation!
  • Options
    We are still recruiting new members. If you are interested feel free to join and have a chat with us.
  • Options
    We are recruiting members to join us in A2. Come join us in Discord while we get ready.