Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

For those who care.

MakinojiMakinoji Member, Warrior of Old, Kickstarter
edited May 2019 in Community Creations
Hello AOC community,

I am writing this post to inform everyone that due to multiple tragedies in RL I will be on a hiatus. It is an extremely difficult time for me emotionally and mentally.

Thank you for always supporting the content and this community.

-Makinoji-

Comments

• I feel your pain, I too have issues in RL, must be something in the air. Hope yours gets better soon.
  • NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I wish you the best Makinoji, I do hope you overcome whatever is troubling you and that you come back
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Stay well, friend <3
    community_management.gif
  • Best wishes @makinoji Hope it gets better soon!
    Signature-Community-Coordinator.gif?ex=6602ea67&is=65f07567&hm=5ccf436d8d607f426cbddd409428e9c1bd5395aba12fe34a1546a571791e2af1&=
    [EU] Hand of Unity | PVX | Semi-Hardcore/Hardcore | Family
    We are still recruiting. Come and have a chat with us at our Discord!
  • sunfrogsunfrog Member, Founder, Kickstarter
    Ugh, multiple tragedies. :tired_face: Sorry to hear that. Hope things get better Maki.
    fNX2ISa.png

• WololoWololo Member, Phoenix Initiative, Hero of the People, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Best of luck dude ! Be back soon B)
    Signature-management.gif?ex=65f88ff0&is=65e61af0&hm=b60a2978ee5b23ae1190691e2c655431c2027836a84bfd2e6b3d5c1c410cfc7d&
  • AmistAmist Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I wish you the best friend <3
  • LoyhetaLoyheta Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Take care @makinoji
    Referral Code: KRIFFNYDUZV6L9SF