Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

[NA] Axiom | PvX | 18+ | Alpha Testing & Beyond | Dedicated & Ambitious

Comments

• cookies where teh cookies
    Axiom | 18+ Gaming | http://www.joinaxiom.com
  • TruthEternalTruthEternal Member, Phoenix Initiative, Hero of the People, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    gondolin wrote: »
    cookies where teh cookies

I didn't realize this was such a thing. Dang.

If you're especially keen on playing markets or PvP, we have a special desire for you to stop by HSG and see what you think. Pre-launch spots are still open.
  • chickachasechickachase Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    All I'm saying is you join or live with the regret of not joining for the rest of your life.
    HSGNewSignatureFormatChickaChaseApril12th2nd_Edition.png?width=1442&height=416
  • AngelcryAngelcry Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    All I'm saying is you join or live with the regret of not joining for the rest of your life.

HSG has a flair for the dramatic. Also of course they are Thin Mints. We have standards. :p
    AngelcryGuildSignature_stag.png
    Should change our name to heavenly thin mints
  • NikuaNikua Member, Founder, Kickstarter
    edited April 2019
    weeeeee!
    Thanks for the Awesome Sig Guildhart!
    HSGNewSignatureFormatApril12thLoken__Nikua.png
    Welcome to the guildhart sig club @nikua
  • TruthEternalTruthEternal Member, Phoenix Initiative, Hero of the People, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    nikua wrote: »
    weeeeee!
    Thanks for the Awesome Sig Guildhart!
    Welcome to the guildhart sig club @nikua

Just one of the benefits of having talented folks in the community. We need to get @gondolin set next, @guildart ! haha
    Only the strong have sigs
    If you play ESO, GW2, FF14, or Worlds Adrift, come play with HSG while you gobble up new Ashes info.
    Come on, why have you read this far into this post and not joined?
    Come on, why have you read this far into this post and not joined?

So meta. But really, we have folks passing the time in Division 2 and FF14, so come and play, even if you're new.
  • RokoRoko Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Have been spending time with you guys in FF14 and got to say you are a great bunch of people!
    If you're anything like that in Ashes this is going to be a great place to be for sure.
    2PXdm1m
    santy182 wrote: »
    Have been spending time with you guys in FF14 and got to say you are a great bunch of people!
    If you're anything like that in Ashes this is going to be a great place to be for sure.

It's been fun to have you!
  • TheRealDexTheRealDex Member, Braver of Worlds, Alpha One
    Been for a while and I can tell that there's a very good leadership in here. Much love!
    signature-daevasfashion-11889_2.png
  • PurityPurity Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited May 2019
      PROJECT ANVIL - Forge Your Legacy [OCE/Hardcore/PvX]
      Recruitment Status: Open
    • RokoRoko Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
      Cookies?!
      Are you giving cookies away?
      2PXdm1m
      santy182 wrote: »
      Cookies?!
      Are you giving cookies away?

Not only that, but Embers, of course!
    • I love hanging around with these guys. Regular AoC talks and everyone is super excited to play the game at launch. Come hang out and join the community while you wait for the game. :)
    • flatlineflatline Member, Founder
      Great group of humans, good leadership, clear communication from the top down, amazing gaming culture.....If you are looking to game and build a brother or sister hood this is the group to do it in...
      Nodes 3, Divine node blog, APOC...come wait with us!
      Now taking bets on release date of the Q2 Director's Letter!
    • Now taking bets on release date of the Q2 Director's Letter!

Whenever STEVEN DAMN WELL PLEASES @trutheternal !!

*please don't be mad*
      Guildhart-Sig.png
    • KarthosKarthos Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
      I put $1000 on Today
      Aq0KG2f.png
      karthos wrote: »
      I put $1000 on Today

Dang, boy, nice work.
    • edited August 2019
      Book Club, tide-us-over-MMOs, TTRPGs, and an oldies-but-goodies game nights are in force. Come on down.
    • Book club, anime and gaming. Got all three of my hobbies covered. Awesomeness!!!
      Axiom | 18+ Gaming | http://www.joinaxiom.com
    • flatlineflatline Member, Founder
      Group saved me and my family from a burning building.. Next day they helped me build my house and remove the debris...

Also started a GoFundMe for a new gaming rig... BEST guild in town all jokes aside
    • AngelcryAngelcry Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
      Come play Apocalypse with us! We'll be getting some squads going in discord!
      AngelcryGuildSignature_stag.png