Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

The May Newsletter (Unofficial Version)

JahlonJahlon Member, Intrepid Pack, Alpha One
For anyone who doesn't keep up to date on Ashes of Creation on a daily basis and was looking for all the stuff that came out in April, here is the unofficial version of the May Newsletter.

Enjoy!

https://www.paradoxgaming.net/mayletter
hpsmlCJ.jpg
Make sure to check out Ashes 101

Comments

• Options
    Thanks! Very helpful.

Didn't even know there was a livestream this friday..
  • Options
    anthracite wrote: »
    Thanks! Very helpful.

Didn't even know there was a livestream this friday..

Well then, this has helped one person so it was worth the time I took putting it together.

You are welcome.
    hpsmlCJ.jpg
  • Options
    T ElfT Elf Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Well, I hoped they paid you well for doing the job they should have done (I know they did not). Very well done; all organized and laid out in an easy to manage format.
    eZC6mjP.gif
    Formerly T-Elf

• Options
    elf wrote: »
    Well, I hoped they paid you well for doing the job they should have done (I know they did not). Very well done; all organized and laid out in an easy to manage format.

Thanks
    hpsmlCJ.jpg
  • Options
    JjampongJjampong Member
    edited May 2019
    Thanks for the newsletter! Really appreciate you stepping up and sharing information where you can :)

We also didn't have the livestream in our agenda yet. Made sure to fix that!
    Signature-Community-Coordinator.gif?ex=6602ea67&is=65f07567&hm=5ccf436d8d607f426cbddd409428e9c1bd5395aba12fe34a1546a571791e2af1&=
    [EU] Hand of Unity | PVX | Semi-Hardcore/Hardcore | Family
    We are still recruiting. Come and have a chat with us at our Discord!
  • Options
    ViymirViymir Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    @jahlon good job on the newsletter and including multiple time zones for the live stream :grin::sunglasses::grin:
  • Options
    neomir wrote: »
    @jahlon good job on the newsletter and including multiple time zones for the live stream :grin::sunglasses::grin:

Thanks, and time zones are important.

"Time line?! This is no time to argue about time! We don't have the time. What was I saying?"
    hpsmlCJ.jpg