Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Welcome! Introduce Yourself Here

Comments

• Hello, I am the Lord of Dwarves, proud ruler of many, but not all. I hope to see many in our great empire of dwarves!
  • Hello, I am TheReaperofAshes, looking forward to playing the game. I havent played an mmo in several years due to some negative experiences hoping this turns out to be a better experience. :D
  • stookystooky Member
    edited May 2019
    > : )
  • ZaraZara Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
  • I just heard about this game a few days ago, after some careful research I find myself intrigued by the prospects this one offers. I hope to try it out soon!
  • shadehuntershadehunter Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Hi-o I am a Joe eagerly waiting for the Beta!
    The MacNCheese
  • MalfunMalfun Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Hello fellow AOC enthusiasts! I am hyped for this game and looking forward to seeing more content. Thank you Intrepid for giving us more news and tidbits to get excited about; keep it up. 🤖Malfunbot (DCN)
  • Hey! I’m Passwave!
  • moaimoai Member
    Hello everyone!
  • RunningRiotRunningRiot Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Hey guys. Just found out about this game recently and it looks awesome! Most excited of the PvP and the sieges! Can't wait to play!
    Veteran Lineage 2 player
    twitch.tv/riot2g00d
  • VuerenVueren Member
    Hello! I'm Vueren. I ended up finding myself interested in what this game has to offer everyone and figured that I want to be a part of that.
    Tank.
  • ketchupketchup Member
    Hello People, I've been following the game since summer 2016 but due to exams and other things I haven't really kept up with the game so if anyone can give me a run down of whats happened from 2018 onwards that will be great. Thanks!
  • NodoffNodoff Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited May 2019
    Ello. Kickstarter backer, patiently waiting to get my hands on this exciting project. Also looking forward to being able to edit my forum username.
    11wn1c3qmy20.gif
  • Redcap_GoblinRedcap_Goblin Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    e231bea7817157e4cf7547dd00aa28cd.jpg
  • Greetings, I am Father Noble. If you require any sort of spiritual healing, don't be afraid to contact me. May God be with us all...
    Forgive and you will free yourself. Peace be with you all.
  • What's up fellow nerds! Excited for Ashes release! I'm a small streamer on Twitch. Been playing video games/mmos for 17 years.
  • Hello to all, I'm not in the Beta, but I'm getting ready for this game so i can start playing with a great understanding how things work here. Most games I play I find myself helping and teaching the newer players, after all, we are only as good as our new players get. The life and growth of the game depends on this.
  • sayannelsayannel Member, Settler
    Cheers folks!

The name is Sayannel, and I'm mostly looking forward to exploring the lore - still trying to figure out a way to play information broker or summat similar.
    I'll also be looking for information-collecting, archeology-type guilds, if anyone's up for the challenge.
    Lecturer in linguistics and literature.
    Game and Narrative designer in my spare time.
  • malgusmalgus Member, Intrepid Pack, Alpha One
    Hi i'm malgus you might know me from the AOC discord or either from the old forums. I will look forward to playing with you all feel free to contact me on discord for a chat <3
    Malgus_Carnyx.png?ex=6589b5fa&is=657740fa&hm=6165ef5455c2f25cb0ac93e39a9f24f652e13d9c02da2b5810117d6852c591f2&=&format=webp&quality=lossless&width=1919&height=150
  • dracozdracoz Member, Pioneer
    Hi all! My name is Jordi and i'm looking forward to play Ashes of Creation!
  • G'day Tyrone here. Glad to know there is a oce release on release.
    11s1beu.jpg
  • Greetings from Germany.
    See ya in Game... when its done.
    Ist es schon wieder ein "Ich zahl mal, wird aber eh nicht fertig ! " Game ?
  • Hello my name is Daisy and I'm very excited to play Ashes.
  • AdwaaAdwaa Member
    Hi AOC community just found this gem of a game looking foward to its release
    hgadl7e44g58.gif
  • flauxflaux Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Hello

Geez havent used forums in years :)
  • Hello all. Quietly sits by the fire,swinging her shoe from a dainty foot reading a book. Waiting for a play date >:)
  • snapdragnsnapdragn Member
    edited June 2019
    Hello everyone. I'm Snapdragn. I'm looking forward to learning about all the creatures on Verra.
    "The woods are lovely, dark and deep. But I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep. R. Frost"
    46899273544_03d7396075_o.png
  • Hiya!

I'm looking forward to checking out the tank mechanics and seeing all of you beautiful people in-game!
  • DerToastinatorDerToastinator Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Good day to ya all and a tip of the hat,

My “name” is DerToastiantor (short: Toasty).
    I am mighty excited for this journey and wish everyone much fun exploring Verra.
    Let us dive into this world together and have many adventures together! :blush:

Till then, keep the good mood up. :smiley:

Sincerely,
    DerToastinator
  • CaerylCaeryl Member
    Hello everyone! I’ll be going by Caeryl in game, but I generally answer to Scurry.

I came from ESO and heard someone talking about some new MMORPG coming out, I found the home pages here and was immediately taken in by the idea of persistent, reactive worlds.

My largest gripe in most roleplay game is the lack of permanence with player choices, and seeing entire systems designed to reflect our actions got my interest right quick.

My hope is to have an alchemy/cleric/spellcraft shop, shopkeeer ethics TBD. I look forward to seeing how this game progresses, with high hopes!