Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Previous Alpha/Beta events

I just started following this game less than a month ago. I was struggling to find information on Ashes of Creation's Alpha and Beta events that have happened (non-Apocalypse). Fill me in. Wanting to know if the next events will most likely be in Alpha, Beta, or Beta 2.

Comments

• Options
    AzryilAzryil Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited May 2019
    The only traditional MMO test we've had so far is Alpha 0 which ended in the spring of 2018, since then the only testing phases we've had were through APOC. We do not currently have an ETA on when the next testing phase will begin. There will be a livestream tomorrow at 11am PDT which(fingers crossed) will include some new information on the MMO progress.
    k2U15J3.png
  • Options
    ViymirViymir Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    The only Alpha testing that has taken place for the MMO (non-Apocalypse) was the Alpha 0 which consisted of Phoenix Initiative backers, and a random selection of people that got given keys. The Alpha testing for the Alpha 1 stage of the MMO testing has not taken place yet. Currently the deveopers are re-writing the back end code after identifying issues during the Apocalypse testing.

Next will hopefully be the Alpha 1 testing of the MMO, but in all honesty no one knows what is next as it had not been announced. Maybe we get an update in tomorrows live stream :smile:
  • Options
    grisugrisu Member
    Feels like we are back to having a new beta question thread every other day. Did some market campaign happen that I am not aware off?
    I can be a life fulfilling dream. - Zekece
    I can be a life devouring nightmare. - Grisu#1819
  • Options
    ViymirViymir Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    grisu wrote: »
    Feels like we are back to having a new beta question thread every other day. Did some market campaign happen that I am not aware off?

Interesting that you say this, i have seen an increase in questions from my guild mates that are not following Ashes closely due to other commitments but have been asking questions recently about its development. I think there has been so little news on development this year that it is oddly generating interest in what is going on.

I very much hope Intrepid take the initiative tomorrow and give us a positive game development update.