Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

can't find the ashesofcreation discord in search engine of discord what am I doing wrong?

per title can find it through links of other forum members but not through the search thingy on discord so i cant add it... errr??

Comments

• Options
    AzryilAzryil Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited June 2019
    http://discord.gg/ashesofcreation, clicking the link should prompt you to add the server to your discord app if you're logged in.
    k2U15J3.png
  • Options
    SaberstormerSaberstormer Member
    edited June 2019
    i really dont understand the unclaimed stuff that discord page then talks about when i click it.
    because i have claimed my name and email. perhaps you know what it means??
  • Options
    AzryilAzryil Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    unfortunately, that is not a message I've seen from discord when accessing a server through a web browser. However if that doesn't work for you, you can also try pasting that link into the textbox in the join server dialog
    aGRUBba.png
    k2U15J3.png
  • Options
    thank you very much that worked. DOnt know what the problem really was though but thanks
  • Options
    Hey there! Since it looks and sounds like you were able to successfully join our Discord server, I'm going to go ahead and close this thread out. Please feel free to message me directly if you have any further issues like this!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.