Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

pre-creation

the ability to create ur character appearance and save it before the servers go live, this is something ppl can do in ff14.

i would love to have this just so i can make my character in peace without wanting to rush in to the server x3
(yea i can just take my time when the game releases but i take way more than an hour on this kinda thing:D)

Comments

• Yea, I need to get into character creation 3 months before launch or else I wont be able to catch up with "the first wave" of players..
  • AmistAmist Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    The developers have mentioned on various occasions that they would love for the character creator to be useable pre-launch as well as people being able to share and download each others creations
  • branegames wrote: »
    The developers have mentioned on various occasions that they would love for the character creator to be useable pre-launch as well as people being able to share and download each others creations

What he said.

Also, think I recall some talks of character creation contests where people make ridiculous toons and IS internally votes on their faves, similar to art contests.
  • AmistAmist Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    neuroguy wrote: »
    branegames wrote: »

What he said.

Also, think I recall some talks of character creation contests where people make ridiculous toons and IS internally votes on their faves, similar to art contests.

They have discussed hosting contests as well :)
  • Would be nice... I mean, EQ2 did it back in 2004...
  • T ElfT Elf Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Yeah, BDO had that feature and it was a friend sharing that app that got me into the game.
    eZC6mjP.gif
    Formerly T-Elf

• DamoklesDamokles Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    @elf same here xD
    a6XEiIf.gif
  • sylsyl Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited June 2019
    As I will probably spend quite some time in the character creator, it would be nice to be able to use it before the game launches :# I will probably make a few characters and tinker around some more.
    forum_sig2.png
    Come take a look at ashesofcreation.wiki!
  • ViymirViymir Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I am sure Intrepid said character creation would be available quite early on. Will definitely have all my characters ready for day one. Actually looking forward to see what people can do with their characters :smile:
  • skearnzskearnz Member
    edited June 2019
    couldnt come back sooner:)

thx every1 for commenting, i appreciate it greatly<3
    Joseline wrote: »
    Yea, I need to get into character creation 3 months before launch or else I wont be able to catch up with "the first wave" of players..

why 3 months o.O are you ok?

some friends of mine (and also me) want to make sure our names wont be taken or the name of our guild... whats wrong with that? o.O