Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

I can only see bundles in the shop

TroowTroow Member, Pioneer, Kickstarter
I have thought for a long time that you stopped selling single items in the shop, because all I have been able to see is bundles. In the shop.
At the top I see the Featured Items slider, below that I see two tabs "All" and "Bundles" and both tabs show the same, just bundles.
I have tried being logged in and logged out. I have tried Firefox, Chrome, and Edge. I have tried on my phone and the last two I have never logged in on my Intrepid account on the last two before.
The only reason I know that there are single items to purchase is, I am on TS with two friends who can see them. I was able to see them before and I have bought some items too.
Any help?
aoc_001.png

Comments

• chylokchylok Member, Founder, Kickstarter
    We have tried all sorts of ways to solve this with logins and whatnot.. her profile page does say "Confirmed" on verification; as additional info.
  • AmistAmist Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited June 2019
    Have you bought a bundle prior to you checking out the shop? I am not certain but I believe that you will only be able to buy items individually once you've bought a pack that contains those respected items type (mount skin, cosmetic pets etc.) from a previous month
  • TroowTroow Member, Pioneer, Kickstarter
    branegames wrote: »
    Have you bought a bundle prior to you checking out the shop? I am not certain but I believe that you will only be able to buy items individually once you've bought a pack that contains those respected items type (mount skin, cosmetic pets etc.) from a previous month

I bought a bundle on kickstartet and I have bought single items before in the shop and they all show on my profile page.
    aoc_001.png
    throow wrote: »

I bought a bundle on kickstartet and I have bought single items before in the shop and they all show on my profile page.

Ah alright, then that doesn't make sense

We actually came to the conclusion, that maybe my account is really connected to a bundle yet, because I don't have any badge showing on the forum.
    aoc_001.png

We actually came to the conclusion, that maybe my account is really connected to a bundle yet, because I don't have any badge showing on the forum.

That might be the case. I know the badges have been acting weird for the past week. But have you activated your ks code?
  • AzryilAzryil Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    If you have not done so already, you may want to open a support ticket and DM toast to get this resolved.
    k2U15J3.png

That might be the case. I know the badges have been acting weird for the past week. But have you activated your ks code?

Yes and the bundle also show in my account.
    I have send a pm to a moderator who told people to pm them if there were any badge issues.
    aoc_001.png

Yes and the bundle also show in my account.
    I have send a pm to a moderator who told people to pm them if there were any badge issues.

Alright, I hope everything gets resolved
  • Hi all! Just replied to OP's message, since this was an issue specifically with their account. As this has now been resolved, going to go ahead and close this thread out!

For future folks who may stumble across this thread and are seeing the same issue - if you purchased a Kickstarter package and see it in your Inventory but your forum Badge is missing and your Shop displays the incorrect items, please open a support ticket directly here so we can assist you further: https://ashesofcreation.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.