Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

By Popular Demand: Toast & Bacon on Next Twitch Please

skafftarussskafftaruss Member, Phoenix Initiative, Hero of the People, Kickstarter, Alpha One
Please let Steven know if you would like to hear see Toast and Bacon as guests on the next Twitch. Please provide a thumbs up or comment. I say TOAST & BACON please.

Comments

• HandOfUnityHandOfUnity Member, Intrepid Pack
    We always need more Bacon!!!
    0viv4khrmh7a.gif
  • cotukcotuk Member
    You guys want to get rid of Margaret :'( She's trying hard to bring u good content
    2a0jptg.png
  • CeiventCeivent Member, Phoenix Initiative, Avatar of the Phoenix, Kickstarter
    I'd like to see everyone in the team one day tbh
  • SintuSintu Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I am definitely hungry now!
    jnbED09.png?1
  • timbatimba Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Who is toast? Q_Q, i don't know him yet.
  • AzryilAzryil Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Sounds like a great breakfast stream.
    k2U15J3.png
  • CeiventCeivent Member, Phoenix Initiative, Avatar of the Phoenix, Kickstarter
    arzosah wrote: »
    Sounds like a great breakfast stream.

@LieutenantToast Please we need a breakfast stream in the future now! It's unavoidably the best marketing out there too! :)
  • KarthosKarthos Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited June 2019
    Throw in some eggs and then we have a breakfast stream
    Aq0KG2f.png
  • CaelronCaelron Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    CoTuK wrote: »
    You guys want to get rid of Margaret :'( She's trying hard to bring u good content

Am I out of the loop? Why would you think that?
    Voting to have her on the show sounds positive, which is why I support seeing them on the Stream.
  • T ElfT Elf Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I'm hoping we will eventually get to hear from each member of the team. Bring'em on!
    eZC6mjP.gif
    Formerly T-Elf

• More bacon is always good and it would be lovely to see LT. However, I think we should see other devs. It would be great if each of them explain what they're working on (like dev diaries but on a variety of topics).I for one would like to see people who are working on hybrid combat - have them explain and showcase what they've achieved so far :)
    signature.png
  • DamoklesDamokles Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    I demand bacon:
    giphy.gif
    a6XEiIf.gif