Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Pets and summons idea chat anyone?

PinkberryPinkberry Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
Hey so i was just thinking about different pets you could tame and breed since they are planning on having a robust breeding system it has me excited.

Hoping in the future to see a large category for slimes as I'm a big fan of the dragon warriors series game (gameboy color series) and loved the creatures to death.

I want an army of slimes pets and mount variants. Anyone other animal husbandry peoples have any ideas of what they would like to see?

Comments

• Kiryu_riyKiryu_riy Member, Leader of Men
    I would like to si racoon
  • chickachasechickachase Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Raven/Crow please.
    HSGNewSignatureFormatChickaChaseApril12th2nd_Edition.png?width=1442&height=416
  • DamoklesDamokles Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    There is only one ultimate pet:
    THE MIGHTY CHICKEN!
    a6XEiIf.gif
  • NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I don't thing breading and necromancy would mix very well
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • PinkberryPinkberry Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    nagash wrote: »

Soo not true you could create undead pets with dripping ooze...kinda like pet cemetery.
  • AzryilAzryil Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    breed animals, kill them, then re-animate them...
    k2U15J3.png
    edited May 2019

Nagash, did you ever think about becoming a ginger bread baker instead of being a necromancer?

Both play around with inanimate humanoid objects, both entrap souls inside of them and both are megalomaniacs.
    The only difference is that the ginger bread creations are edible :D
    giphy.gif?cid=790b76115cddda846e495934457c6468&rid=giphy.gif
    a6XEiIf.gif
  • NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One

Soo not true you could create undead pets with dripping ooze...kinda like pet cemetery.

Oh now that is intreating
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • moneymoney Member, Leader of Men, Alpha One
    edited May 2019
    Giant gorilla :)
  • Would be awesome to have some kind of summon you can only summon with a group of summoners. Maybe a big summon useful for sieges for instance?

Aside from that. undead pets... undead all the things! :p
    Signature-Community-Coordinator.gif?ex=6602ea67&is=65f07567&hm=5ccf436d8d607f426cbddd409428e9c1bd5395aba12fe34a1546a571791e2af1&=
    [EU] Hand of Unity | PVX | Semi-Hardcore/Hardcore | Family
    We are still recruiting. Come and have a chat with us at our Discord!
    muridious wrote: »
    Would be awesome to have some kind of summon you can only summon with a group of summoners. Maybe a big summon useful for sieges for instance?

Aside from that. undead pets... undead all the things! :p

They did confirm that summoners can work together to summon bigger things ;)
    a6XEiIf.gif
  • cute faerie with faerie dust! :)
  • AzathothAzathoth Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Large Jumping Spiders :smile: or a nice Goat
    57597603_387667588743769_477625458809110528_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-1.xx&oh=16e82247154b84484b7f627c0ac76fca&oe=5D448BDD
    +1 Skull & Crown metal coin
  • HexcatHexcat Member
    Dinosaur-like creatures!!!
    giphy.gif
  • DygzDygz Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Hmmn. Vampires breed. Zombies "breed". Different mechanism than animal husbandry, though.
    Would be cool to have Necromantic version of breeding though. Could be interesting as a form of crafting under the Religion or Scholar's Academy path.