Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Could you guys check my forum account ? I can't participate in the poll.

nonameftwnonameftw Member, Warrior of Old, Kickstarter
I am more of a reddit user and I never been to the forums but as a kickstarter backer I wanted to participate in the poll. So basically I just logged in here after a long time (and my cache gets deleted on windows start through 3rd party program). If I look at my account it seems my backer status was activated but I don't think I have any badge or anything. Then again last time I have used a forum must have been like 8 years ago so I am not sure if there is any action necessary on my part.
“Imagination is the only weapon in the war with reality.”

Comments

• Vi FallenVi Fallen Member, Pioneer, Kickstarter
    edited July 2019
    I also cant vote but go to the recent dev post. In the comments Toast tells you to message her directly.
  • malgusmalgus Member, Intrepid Pack, Alpha One
    edited July 2019
    nonameftw wrote: »
    I am more of a reddit user and I never been to the forums but as a kickstarter backer I wanted to participate in the poll. So basically I just logged in here after a long time (and my cache gets deleted on windows start through 3rd party program). If I look at my account it seems my backer status was activated but I don't think I have any badge or anything. Then again last time I have used a forum must have been like 8 years ago so I am not sure if there is any action necessary on my part.

Only for original KS backers if you are one contact her directly if not then that is the reason hope this helps <3
    Malgus_Carnyx.png?ex=6589b5fa&is=657740fa&hm=6165ef5455c2f25cb0ac93e39a9f24f652e13d9c02da2b5810117d6852c591f2&=&format=webp&quality=lossless&width=1919&height=150
  • Hi there - if your information is displaying correctly on your Intrepid account profile but you're not seeing your correct Backer status on the forums, please go ahead and open a Support Ticket directly here so that our team can assist you further with your account information: https://ashesofcreation.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

(As a note, please be sure to search the forums and check out other threads in the Support & FAQ section to see if they answer your question before opening a new thread! There are a few other topics with answers on this already :blush:)

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread out now, but please feel free to DM me directly if you have any further questions!

community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.