Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Leaks Leaks Leaks

AzryilAzryil Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
Steven was up to his old tricks in discord today
5.png
saddlehigh3.png
k2U15J3.png

Comments

• CaerylCaeryl Member
    He otter be proud of that mount
  • cyanideinsanitycyanideinsanity Member, Warrior of Old, Kickstarter
    Playable Otter race and clingy human pets confirmed.
  • NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Ok that is a great dragon but what in the name of the steven is that man doing to that otter!
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Wandering MistWandering Mist Moderator, Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    nagash wrote: »
    Ok that is a great dragon but what in the name of the steven is that man doing to that otter!

I don't know what is creepier, the man's position or his facial expression.
    volunteer_moderator.gif
  • DamoklesDamokles Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Otterly fantastic!
    The dragon looks really detailed and i cant wait to see it ingame.
    a6XEiIf.gif
  • I'd ride it...
  • malgusmalgus Member, Intrepid Pack, Alpha One
    this is good but steven said not to share it anyone posted on discord it got it modded @arzosah
    Malgus_Carnyx.png?ex=6589b5fa&is=657740fa&hm=6165ef5455c2f25cb0ac93e39a9f24f652e13d9c02da2b5810117d6852c591f2&=&format=webp&quality=lossless&width=1919&height=150
    malgus wrote: »
    this is good but steven said not to share it anyone posted on discord it got it modded @arzosah

I think it is okay to share them on the actual official forums ;)
    a6XEiIf.gif
  • OrcLuckOrcLuck Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Otter have gotten that mount! Still I have a geode to look forward to for my dwarf alt.
  • AzryilAzryil Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One

No modbot on the forums XD, also I didn't see him say anything even after looking back through the chat.
    k2U15J3.png
  • Isn't the head for the dragon, a little small. Especialy if you look at the thickness of the neck
  • tugowartugowar Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    damokles wrote: »

I think it is okay to share them on the actual official forums ;)

He probably couldn't upload them.

Virtue is the only good.
  • What kind of weapon is that and where do you hold it?
  • VarkunVarkun Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Nice to see this.

I often wonder what the bear from several months back looks like now.
    3KAqRIf.png
    Close your eyes spread your arms and always trust your cape.
    insomnia wrote: »
    Isn't the head for the dragon, a little small. Especialy if you look at the thickness of the neck

Now that you mention it...... You are right xD
    a6XEiIf.gif
  • unknownsystemerrorunknownsystemerror Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Who doesn't like a little head?
    south-park-rabble-rabble-rabbl-53b58d315aa49.jpg
  • T ElfT Elf Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Thanks for the posts, but what is that guy doing? O.o
    eZC6mjP.gif
    Formerly T-Elf

• KarthosKarthos Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Finally!!! I've been looking for a game where a race of people have otters for genitals. No game has delivered, until now!
    Aq0KG2f.png
  • NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    karthos wrote: »
    Finally!!! I've been looking for a game where a race of people have otters for genitals. No game has delivered, until now!

nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • unknownsystemerrorunknownsystemerror Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited July 2019
    Yeah, the last game I played that had otters for genitals it was a std, for Ashes at least they look insanely happy about the growth.
    Otterhappy.png
  • puppetpuppet Member, Founder, Kickstarter
    How else would you ride an otter?
  • rynoryno Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    That's just where your passengers ride.
  • Vi FallenVi Fallen Member, Pioneer, Kickstarter
    Hey guys check out the Ochre Legion Wyrmling mount skin... I'm thinking this is it!
  • mcstackersonmcstackerson Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
  • AtamaAtama Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Yeah, the last game I played that had otters for genitals it was a std
    Please tell me it was called Otter Rot!

Hhak63P.png
    You Otter not do it!
  • CaelronCaelron Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Apparently, I've been riding mounts with tails wrong this whole time!
  • MakinojiMakinoji Member, Warrior of Old, Kickstarter

ok this kind of calmed my skepticism a little.
    I actually want them to keep that bouncy action in the game lol would be amazing to shoot a ton of players and see them flying across the map
  • neuroguyneuroguy Member
    edited July 2019
    makinoji wrote: »
    ok this kind of calmed my skepticism a little.
    I actually want them to keep that bouncy action in the game lol would be amazing to shoot a ton of players and see them flying across the map

What we see here is a flagrant abuse of GM powers and a warning from Steven himself, although covert and cryptic, that he does not play fair and that we should all think twice before approaching him in PvP in-game.

Diabolical, yet demonstrates his mastery of fake publicity videos to strike fear into the hearts of his players. Just listen to his taunting voice when he says "what happened to that trebuchet?" ... almost like he's saying "that'll be you" right after.

From here on out, especially with apoc coming back, if you wreck someone you need to taunt them with "what happened to that trebuchet?"
    Bullshit. It is just the same problems they have had with the engine physics going wonky when they have large impacts in the game. If you want some clarity go watch the first caravan video (if you can find it, they tried to scrub that pretty good) where they had the same issues. This snap is just the CEO wandering around looking at what people are doing and putting it out there for the people that have been screaming "Transparency! You promised us we would see what was going on!" He does, and then you wrap your head in tinfoil about how the devs are going cheat in a pvp action ability testing environment.