Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Invisibility/Cloaking Animations

Just a thought. I noticed that the animation for activating invisibility is too flashy. If it were tied to level of the ability or player level, and it gets less flashier till it just activates without any visible animation then that would be cool.

This is because we can logically say that as you get better in using invisibility, you waste less mana in activating it (the excess mana can be said to cause the discharge- which is the flashy animation).

But like i said. Just a thought. Not an expert on these matters or anything like that. I just don't want another player catching me activating invisibility due to a flash of light.

Comments

• Options
    KarthosKarthos Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I like the spell animation but I like your idea of a spell or skill "tightening up" as you become more proficient at it. That would add another layer to gameplay.
    Aq0KG2f.png
  • Options
    HexcatHexcat Member
    Maybe become something like watching the character vanish like smoke, something like the Cheshire cat from Alice, not just dissapear in a blink, u know for the sake of magic like ability
    giphy.gif