Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Battle Cry - War Immersion

edited July 2019 in General Discussion
So I was thinking about how wars and just general battles could be made to feel more immersive and so I came across the idea of having a Battle/War Cry emote action that allows all players to initiate where they feel necessary. I think this would immensely raise the heat of the battle and encourage the players to do well. Maybe this is already a feature planned for the game but I would like to know what we all think about it and possibly additional ideas on how these battles could be made more immersive. I have also linked a video to illustrate what I mean by a Battle Cry below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O62NyGa2LmU
Forgive and you will free yourself. Peace be with you all.

Comments

• DamoklesDamokles Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    "Once more, my friends, once more. Once more into the midst of battle and into hell! Into the jaws of the beast! Follow me! FOR DEATH, FOR FREEDOM, FOR GLORY!"
    a6XEiIf.gif
  • damokles wrote: »
    "Once more, my friends, once more. Once more into the midst of battle and into hell! Into the jaws of the beast! Follow me! FOR DEATH, FOR FREEDOM, FOR GLORY!"

AND FOR NARNIA!!!!
  • Wandering MistWandering Mist Moderator, Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited July 2019
    As long as I have the option to mute things like this I don't mind them in the game. It sounds like one of those ideas that sounds great in theory but in practice it gets very annoying very quickly.
    volunteer_moderator.gif
  • As long as I have the option to mute things like this I don't mind them in the game.

Oh absolutely!
  • NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Want to hear the warcry of the legions of nagash

"...."
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • DamoklesDamokles Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    nagash wrote: »

"...."

*cough* *cough* ~REÈEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~
    giphy.gif
    a6XEiIf.gif
  • NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    damokles wrote: »
    nagash wrote: »

"...."

*cough* *cough* ~REÈEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~
    giphy.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZ_qJ7esLZo
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • bloodprophetbloodprophet Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited July 2019
    https://youtu.be/D0T4Yw-TabE

Show me your war face!!!
    Most people never listen. They are just waiting on you to quit making noise so they can.