Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Welcome! Introduce Yourself Here

Comments

• TolthorTolthor Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited August 2019
    Hi everyone,

My name's Malgwr and I'm an Elf. I look forward to making tree huts and picking daisies with you in a tavern bush one day.
  • Hi, my name is JustPhoenix and i will definitely play as a Nightspell in this game.
    I am looking forward to play as soon a possible :wink:
  • fjearylfjearyl Member, Founder, Kickstarter
    Hi everyone, I'm fjearyl. I mainly play GW2. Looking forward to Ashes :)
  • AleriAleri Member
    edited July 2019
    Hiya! I'm Aleri, and I'm a complete newbie to Ashes of Creation. After hearing Margaret talk about the game on the Co-optional Podcast, I was intrigued and just bought one of the starter packs. Although I'm new to this game, I've been playing MMOs for 10+ years.

I'm a professional designer by day, video game and D&D player by night, and nerd all day long. I'm also slowly, but surely, becoming an old cat lady.

I'll probably play a cleric since I love support classes. Like every game I play, I will probably spend way too much time crafting, gathering, and decorating. There are way too many cool sounding races to know that yet.

Looking forward to getting to know and playing with you all!

• Hello! I am dyegozzz and I am from Brazil! I've been experimenting with all sorts of MMORPGs looking for that feeling we felt playing oldschool games. I hope AoC give me that!

I have been followed the development of the game from afar and looking forward to set foot in this new world.

I'll probably be a tanker or healer in the game because I love being called to dungeons \o/. Lol.
  • SoulsOnFireSoulsOnFire Member, Settler, Kickstarter
    Hi I'm Souls. I'm very passionate about gaming. Since the kickstarter I've been following Ashes with the hope to make MMO's great again. :wink:

Usually I'm lurking but lately I've been more active.
    Tq3LCNj.png
  • Anvil here, Why Anvil?, Because I get Hammered on so much!! Looking Forward to a Long and Prosperous experience playing AoC!! Not looking forward to forced PvP.. But it is what it is...
    The Truth has 3 sides, Your Point of View, Their point of View, and The Actual Truth, so, Be careful How you wield the Sword of Truth, It Cuts 3 ways!
  • flatlineflatline Member, Founder
    Hi I'm Flat Line, I enjoy to explore, raid, quest, and most of all Kill...
  • Hello, my name is Boomer and I can't stop drinking Formula 44D.

The rest you will learn soon enough.
  • MataMata Member
    Hello everyone!

Greetings from Germany. :)

LG
    Mata
  • Just a little back story, I wasn't much into mmos growing up due to trying wow over and over again without liking it. I recently picked up guild wars 2 and have loved it which brought my love out for mmos. I stumbled upon aoc from looking up upcoming mmos so I can actually involve myself in an mmo that's starting vs 7-15 years old already. I'm pretty excited and as always, I hope it does live up to the hype I've seen. I hope to see you all in the world soon!
  • ZaraZara Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Fusious wrote: »
    Just a little back story, I wasn't much into mmos growing up due to trying wow over and over again without liking it. I recently picked up guild wars 2 and have loved it which brought my love out for mmos. I stumbled upon aoc from looking up upcoming mmos so I can actually involve myself in an mmo that's starting vs 7-15 years old already. I'm pretty excited and as always, I hope it does live up to the hype I've seen. I hope to see you all in the world soon!

Welcome to the community!
  • LexLex Member, Phoenix Initiative, Avatar of the Phoenix, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I suppose I'd better introduce myself (again)! I'm Lex! I've been in this community since early 2017. I am interested in the Ashes of Creation MMORPG because I'm sick and tired of pay to win, grindy games, and MMOs that you basically play solo. Ashes checks all of the boxes for me for a game that I could get years of enjoyment out of. If the remaining alphas and betas follow in the footsteps of Alpha-0 then Ashes will be an awesome experience. My advice to new people in this community is to join in chat, sign up for testing and get involved with the community. Don't be afraid to share your ideas and feedback because Intrepid does listen. Also check out the wiki (shameless plug)! <3
    fe85sq6n7wyu.png
  • NarysNarys Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Hi, I'm Narys and I've been around for quite a while (have seen quite a few different forums as well!). I'm a massive fan of animal breeding (Yatas especially!) so I am really looking forward to this in AoC along with the healing and node system. I'm also the leader of the Hand of Unity guild within the EU, it is nice to meet you all!
    wtmb2cxjbyas.gif
  • aquintexaquintex Member
    edited August 2019
    Hello world! I've been playing MMOs (and MUDs) since the late 1980s - and I'm looking forward to a game i can sink my teeth into again. Hope to get to know you all soon!
  • Good day to all:)

I am Rhaine and patiently waiting to begin, all downloaded and its game on! Have fun everyone
  • CoolburnCoolburn Member
    edited July 2022
    Hello! I joined the official discord long back as discussions are faster there. I am looking forward to playing AoC after Beta-2 hits.
  • SlaytheDonkeySlaytheDonkey Member
    edited September 2019

[*] Hello im SlaytheDonkey and leader of the new gaming community TheBadAssGamers. Check out discord below to join the fun. Mark my words im gunning to be the top summoner/pet class player. NA .lets gooooo!!

Discord - https://discord.gg/JA8Fghx
  • Hi. I joined in April but I’ve been active for two whole days now and am super proud of myself so I have earned a slot to say hello. Please make me feel welcome so I don’t run away :D
  • DamoklesDamokles Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited September 2019
    misty wrote: »
    Hi. I joined in April but I’ve been active for two whole days now and am super proud of myself so I have earned a slot to say hello. Please make me feel welcome so I don’t run away :D

WELCOME! :)
    a6XEiIf.gif
  • Thank you! @Damokles :smile:
  • DamoklesDamokles Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Thank you! @Damokles :smile:

There is one tip that I can give you: read through some posts on the general forum and dont be shy to tell your opinion!
    Make some threads about crazy or cool ideas, engage with the other peeps, thats what i always do.
    Tell everyone what you want to do, when the game releases.

I for my part, plan to create the first legendary trinket on my server, be a badass Bard or Rogue and settle down on an island scientific node (and if i have to do it all alone, i will stomp that one out of the bare ground! XD)
    a6XEiIf.gif
  • Damokles wrote: »
    Thank you! @Damokles :smile:

There is one tip that I can give you: read through some posts on the general forum and dont be shy to tell your opinion!
    Make some threads about crazy or cool ideas, engage with the other peeps, thats what i always do.
    Tell everyone what you want to do, when the game releases.

I for my part, plan to create the first legendary trinket on my server, be a badass Bard or Rogue and settle down on an island scientific node (and if i have to do it all alone, i will stomp that one out of the bare ground! XD)

That is great advice and I will try do exactly that. Thank you for being so open and inviting.

• Hi. I am new and can not wait to try AoC.
  • Hello I'm Osse, a recent exile from Middle Earth looking for MMO players with gaming AND social skills. :)
  • Ninja Shadow DragonNinja Shadow Dragon Member, Settler, Kickstarter
    hi all seems to have been a change of forums since i last took a look
    Wish i had copies of my old sigs
  • Hello! Name's Joretro or Jo for short. Twitch affiliate with a focus on MMO games looking forward to making new friends and maybe a guild in the world of Ashes. :)
  • Greetings to the community.
    Avid lover of mmorpgs, anything related to fantasy, dungeons and dragons, pathfinder, and all fantasy-related novels.
    Have finally got free time on my hands so giving AoC a try.
    Thanks for reading.
  • edited December 2019
    Greetings. I am SoulShatter and I am looking forward to the release of Ashes.
    I am most excited for discovering legendary swords within the world of Verra.
  • SeaghdaSeaghda Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Hi Guys... Its Seagdha aka Dani... I'm from the EU... Even though I backed the project a while ago, I didn't really follow it since then...

From now on this will change :)