Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Saving your name ; any future packs?

So I know the Kickstarter got the opportunity to save their Gamertags as part of the packs they also got lifetime sub. Do you think there will be another pack to save your name or was that only a one-time thing at kickstart :blush:
fyet5j.png

Comments

• unknownsystemerrorunknownsystemerror Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited July 2019
    Character name reservation was NOT exclusive to KS or other funding when listed, so they very well could add it as an option to future packs or other offers down the line.

namereserve.png
    south-park-rabble-rabble-rabbl-53b58d315aa49.jpg
  • KarthosKarthos Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I'm going to go out on a limb and say that people who participate in Alpha/Beta will get to save their name most likely.

Many games do this, and don't see why Intrepid wouldn't.

How ever if they wish to keep this KS only, I 100% support that. As a person with a KS pack, it annoys me that people want the same reward without the same risk I took 2 years ago backing the game. And I'm called "selfish" for thinking the term "Kickstarter Exclusive" is a non-negotiable factor.

But the name reservation is something I'd be more than happy to conceed.
    Aq0KG2f.png
  • Hmm, I see I will have to inform my friend if that's the case. As she told me it was.
    fyet5j.png

• Ah so i found a pack where you can reserve: you can buy the voyager plus pack.
    fyet5j.png

• unknownsystemerrorunknownsystemerror Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Also remember that name reservation is confirmed to go from highest tier packs to lowest with the added caveat of KS>Summer>Intrepid store packs. So if you have a $500 pack and someone with $1000 KS wants that name you are SooL.
    south-park-rabble-rabble-rabbl-53b58d315aa49.jpg
  • RIP heh
    fyet5j.png

• JahlonJahlon Member, Intrepid Pack, Alpha One
    Just remember it is by server.

So if you aren't trying to go to the #1 server for your region, your odds of getting your name go up.
    hpsmlCJ.jpg
    Make sure to check out Ashes 101
  • DamoklesDamokles Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    You can still reserve your name with the voyager plus package btw!
    a6XEiIf.gif
  • mcstackersonmcstackerson Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I'm confused. Doesn't the $375 pack have name reservations?