Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

cant seem to upgrade my package.

RikkuRikku Member, Pioneer, Kickstarter
i got an email about upgrading my package. i went to upgrade it in the store but im not seeing upgrade packages. i was going to look at the Voyager Plus Pre-order Package upgrade i got in the email and a few others but im not seeing any thing.

Comments

• Options
    Hi there Rikku - based on your forum badges and role, it looks like you were one of our Kickstarter backers as a Pioneer! As a heads up, our original Kickstarter and Summer backers do not need to purchase these upgrade packages in order to have access to the individual items they contain each month - you are already able to see and purchase each of them individually vs. as an upgraded package!

If you can't see these individual items when you log in and visit the Shop (and you believe you should), please go ahead and open a support ticket here so that our team can assist you further. I'm going to go ahead and close this thread out now, but please feel free to message me directly if there's anything further I can assist you with on this topic!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.