Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

What if we had a "Suggestions" section on the forums?

Yeah, the title.

Comments

• DamoklesDamokles Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Nearly 80% of the general section are suggestions already
    a6XEiIf.gif
  • Wandering MistWandering Mist Moderator, Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Damokles wrote: »

True. Personally I don't feel the need to suggest too much right now. A lot of the suggestions posted on here are things Intrepid have already said a definite "yes" or "no" to.

It's hard to know what to suggest to improve the game until we enter regular testing phases as we don't have all the information on the game systems.

I expect them to put in a suggestions and feedback forum when we enter persistent testing.
    volunteer_moderator.gif
  • There is something highly paradoxic about this conversation... but I can't quite place my finger on it...
  • NoaaniNoaani Member, Intrepid Pack
    I fail to see how we could make informed suggestions about the game at this point in time.

We could make requests, but we can't make suggestions.
  • OrcLuckOrcLuck Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    XD see cause this thread is a suggestion. :P
  • KarthosKarthos Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One

True. Personally I don't feel the need to suggest too much right now. A lot of the suggestions posted on here are things Intrepid have already said a definite "yes" or "no" to.

It's hard to know what to suggest to improve the game until we enter regular testing phases as we don't have all the information on the game systems.

I expect them to put in a suggestions and feedback forum when we enter persistent testing.

Pretty much fully agree with this.

Many suggestions that are just "why???!!"

I get that everyone wants this to be their "perfect MMO" but we don't really need stuff like a pre-raid situation room or shoes for your mounts.
    Aq0KG2f.png
  • Wandering MistWandering Mist Moderator, Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Karthos wrote: »

Pretty much fully agree with this.

Many suggestions that are just "why???!!"

I get that everyone wants this to be their "perfect MMO" but we don't really need stuff like a pre-raid situation room or shoes for your mounts.

I feel like a lot of suggestions players put forth can be summed up by the following quote

“Your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn't stop to think if they should.”
    volunteer_moderator.gif
  • I think the forums are still so silent we dont need more sections.
    "You're seeking for perfection, but your disillusions are leading to destruction.
    You're bleeding for salvation, but you can't see that you are the damnation itself." -Norther
  • NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    The forums need a lot of things but a suggestions section is not one of them.
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • I feel like a lot of suggestions players put forth can be summed up by the following quote

“Your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn't stop to think if they should.”[/quote]

Jurassic Park

• NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I feel like a lot of suggestions players put forth can be summed up by the following quote

“Your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn't stop to think if they should.”

Jurassic Park

[/quote]

you should have seen the old forums ^^
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace