Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Account Purchases

T ElfT Elf Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
When I went to check to see what all I've purchased, it shows how much I spent and when and thru whom....but what it doesn't show is what I actually purchased which is very disconcerting. I would very much like to see what I purchased on this page. Thanks!
eZC6mjP.gif
Formerly T-Elf

Comments

• LexLex Member, Phoenix Initiative, Avatar of the Phoenix, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Your inventory page has a list of items. But sadly the list isn't linked to the order history. It would be nice if it was.
    fe85sq6n7wyu.png
  • sylsyl Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Hello! To view your account inventory, please follow the following steps. If you do not see your purchased items, the best you can do is contact customer support via this link.

1. Log in to your Intrepid account via https://ashesofcreation.com/.
    2. Click on the View inventory button (1).unknown.png

You should get an in-site popup with all your purchases, tracking numbers and the time they have been added. If they are not there, please contact customer support and have your missing item's name, invoice ID/number and the date/time you purchased it.

I hope this is of help,
    Kind regards
    forum_sig2.png
    Come take a look at ashesofcreation.wiki!
  • T ElfT Elf Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Thank you very much @syl that was exactly what I was trying to find. <3
    eZC6mjP.gif
    Formerly T-Elf