Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Pre-download delay

AmistAmist Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
edited August 2019 in General Discussion
Just wanted to inform everyone about the pre-download delay that was just posted about on the discord, just so that you EU folks might get some sleep instead of waiting up till late at night.

unknown.png

Here's the twitter post:

Comments

• Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    At this point I'm not even surprised
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    also thank @branegames for posting this on the forums
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    Nagash wrote: »

Yeah no worries. Discord updates regarding testing haven't been posted here in the past, so I figured I'd just notify everyone :)
  • Options
    Nice.

Thanks for the heads up.
  • Options
    KotterKotter Member, Founder, Kickstarter
    thnx for the info.
  • Options
    branegames wrote: »

Yeah no worries. Discord updates regarding testing haven't been posted here in the past, so I figured I'd just notify everyone :)

not like they have a mod team :D
    nJ0vUSm.gif

• Options
    edited August 2019

I definitely think they should get a team on the job to post on the forums. In my opinion this should not be handled by community members, but someone closer to Intrepid. People on the forums should be able to check testing hours and delays, just like those on the discord channel are able to.
  • Options

I definitely think they should get a team on the job to post on the forums. In my opinion this should not be handled by community members, but someone closer to Intrepid. People on the forums should be able to check testing hours and delays, just like those on the discord channel are able to.

I 100% agree with you as this is not the first time this has happened
    nJ0vUSm.gif

• Options
    PaulofheavenPaulofheaven Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    I'm looking forward to this, Should be good.
    Brigade of Honor Guild
    Founded May 20th 2000