Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

EU Servers and my.com (APOC Playtest 20th August)

Does anyone know if I can play on the EU servers during the coming playtest without linking my AoC account with my.com?

Comments

• Pretty sure you need to link to my.com if you play on EU, just go NA honestly my.com has done nothing but disappoint in the past. i mean they have NEVER done anything to not disappoint.
  • GumdropsGumdrops Member, Explorer, Kickstarter
    Only got the default answer my.games will announce it when they got more information.
    Reminder to stay on topic
  • EMILO wrote: »
    Pretty sure you need to link to my.com if you play on EU

I know that will be the case for release but so far I haven't found anything relating to my.com when it comes to the playtest later today.
  • Do we need to launch the game from my.com launcher to play on EU for this beta ? Or, can I play on EU with the new launcher from the official website ? (The game is 2.8GB from the official website while on my.com it is more than 15GB ... wait wut !!)
  • StevenSharifStevenSharif Moderator, Member, Staff, Avatar of the Phoenix, Kickstarter
    Players may play on EU servers with their Intrepid or My.com accounts and vice versa 👍
  • RaytekuRayteku Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited August 2019
    GMSteven wrote: »
    Players may play on EU servers with their Intrepid or My.com accounts and vice versa 👍

OMG you guys got a response from Steven, props.
    The Sandal God has spoken!!