Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

APOC info

nurce1998nurce1998 Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
edited August 2019 in General Discussion
I won’t lie. I played 10- 12 hrs APOC was in testing yesterday. Though some of the time I was testing my video card, and reading of system temperatures. But the majority of the time I was running around taking in glamorous scenes, and physics.

This was my first time playing the game. So I spent ALOT of time being terrible at the game because I couldn’t get used to the controls, and had no idea what he skills did. Also, the health status bar has some random number in the middle with a flexing arm. (I had no clue what it meant) I had no clue what a lot of things meant. But I was still having fun, and I did not give up! Once I asked some questions on Discord, things began to get easier. And more fun to play.

This game has a lot of potential. Putting the MMO aside. This game is exciting. So exciting I am hoping for it to release before the end of the year. Personally. I like the game so much that I wouldn’t need the MMO. (But then again, I didn’t pre order it, like others)

I think they need to implement some kind of PVE. Yes the PVP is very fun. And I don’t care if they leave it the way it is. (Because I like PVP more) But I think sometimes you just need to unload DPS on creatures, or mobs, to learn skills , and player movement. I think APOC could put some PVPVE. Whether it’s kills a boss, and a bunch of mobs are in the way to getting to the boss, while fighting off opposing team or faction.

This game has a lot of potential. Let’s see how Interpid can innovate. Hopefully the game goes into Beta soon. Because I can see a lot of people, including myself loosing interest in the game if no timeline is given. Or if there’s no updates given on the game status. Especially with other games coming out that people will dedicate their time to. If that happens APOC will be left on the back burner. You need to build on this game fast while it’s HOT right now.

Comments

• Options
    DygzDygz Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    It’s a BR right now because mobs are not ready yet.
    Horde mode will be PvE vs mobs.
    The PvE available in the BR at the moment is destroying props and buildings. Kinda fun to work on those quests. Though I wish we had more of those that included destruction using each of the weapons types.
    I also have fun working on the repair quests by damaging my armor with Corruption and then repairing my armor.
    More PvE stuff would be great, but it’s fine now as a start.