Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Can i link my 2 accouts?

Hey there, like the title says, I have 2 accounts for shes of creation, one from "Intrepid Studios", and one from "my.com" both of those studios/websides offer Ashes of creation stuff, so can I, like... link them? If so how?

Comments

• zinniezinnie Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Intrepid will at a later date implement a way for us to Migrate our accounts over. You should make sure to only have a game package on one account.
  • JahlonJahlon Member, Intrepid Pack, Alpha One
    You may want to put a ticket in, because I'm fairly certain you've gone about this the wrong way.

You should have had either an Intrepid Studios account OR a My.com. To my knowledge the migration has not occured yet.

Maybe @LieutenantToast can chime in so we can get a standard answer for the EU players?

hpsmlCJ.jpg
    Make sure to check out Ashes 101
  • ViymirViymir Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    @Jahlon I have both as Europeans were encouraged to create an account at my.com to gain a free gift.
  • NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Viymir wrote: »
    @Jahlon I have both as Europeans were encouraged to create an account at my.com to gain a free gift.

then can stick that gift where the sun don't shine
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
    I dont disagree with that statement, but it would be odd if having an account and Intrepid and an account at my.com was a problem seeing as Intrepid encouraged people to create accounts at my.com.

• JahlonJahlon Member, Intrepid Pack, Alpha One
    Viymir wrote: »
    I dont disagree with that statement, but it would be odd if having an account and Intrepid and an account at my.com was a problem seeing as Intrepid encouraged people to create accounts at my.com.

I think you are missing a key word "Create"

My.com wanted European players to Create their accounts at my.com not Intrepid so they offered a gift.

My.com wants European players with Intrepid accounts to migrate to my.com

hpsmlCJ.jpg
    Make sure to check out Ashes 101
    No the point here is it does not matter if you have both accounts set up. Intrepid will link the Intrepid account to the my.com account at some point in the future. Steven already confirmed this.

You said in answer to the OP's' concerns of having two accounts...
    Jahlon wrote: »
    You may want to put a ticket in, because I'm fairly certain you've gone about this the wrong way.
    I am pointing out this cannot be correct, otherwise Intrepid would not have encouraged existing Intrepid account owners to "create" my.com accounts if it was a problem to have both open at the same time.

For the record I already had a my.com account due to playing Revelations so did not need to create an account. The answer was the same using your my.com you could claim the free gift which I did. Not that I care for a gift, but if something is free it is hard to resist.

@AronioBabo As Zinnie has already mentioned you should have only one game package on either Intrepid or my.com account definitely not both. If you have bought a game package on both websites then raise a ticket as you have duplicated your purchase.
  • Hi there - at the moment there is no way for you to link your Intrepid and My.com accounts together, though we plan to offer a way for you to migrate your packages/items from one to the other in the future.

As we get closer to that time, we'll give you more details on how the transfer/migration will occur and what to expect during the process!

If you have further questions on your account situation specifically (like if you have packages on one website, another, or both), please feel free to message me directly so I can assist you - in the meantime, I'll go ahead and close out this thread!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.