Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

When will we play APOC again?

nurce1998nurce1998 Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
Realistically, when will we be able to test this game again ? Either in Alpha, or beta?

December ?

Comments

• Well.. it was eight months from the last time we played it.. so going by that reference... (joking, joking!)
  • unknownsystemerrorunknownsystemerror Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Expect next Thursdays livestream to be epic spin on how the test was wonderful and did exactly what they wanted by putting it on Steam. Then they might give a date. If you hear the dreaded "We found some issues with our backend that we still need to address." then yeah, 8 months or so.
    south-park-rabble-rabble-rabbl-53b58d315aa49.jpg
  • nurce1998nurce1998 Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited August 2019
    11amPST on twitch.

Hopefully it’s all good news.
  • DygzDygz Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    THREE!
  • Wandering MistWandering Mist Moderator, Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Hopefully not too long, as I wasn't able to get past the launcher this time around. Error after error so I gave up.
    volunteer_moderator.gif
  • DamoklesDamokles Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Hopefully not too long, as I wasn't able to get past the launcher this time around. Error after error so I gave up.

Really? Did you install the new one? I had no problem rly, not even any of the other bugs people recorded xD
    a6XEiIf.gif
  • Wandering MistWandering Mist Moderator, Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Damokles wrote: »

Really? Did you install the new one? I had no problem rly, not even any of the other bugs people recorded xD

I initially installed the launcher from Steam and got an error message saying that it couldn't launch because the Anti-Cheat system wasn't installed. So I uninstalled the launcher and downloaded it again from the Ashes website, got the same error message.
    volunteer_moderator.gif
  • I initially tried to use the Steam Installer and clucking "install" on Stream just hung and did nothing.. Went to the Ashes site and installation was no issue at all.
  • DamoklesDamokles Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Damokles wrote: »

I initially installed the launcher from Steam and got an error message saying that it couldn't launch because the Anti-Cheat system wasn't installed. So I uninstalled the launcher and downloaded it again from the Ashes website, got the same error message.

Did you forget to deinstall the old anti-cheat folder manually? It maybe saw that you had anti-cheat and didnt run the install for the new version, but it did notice when you started the launcher that it was an old version, leading it to believe that you "didnt have it".
    a6XEiIf.gif