Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Upgrading Packages and Cosmetics

lordmetiphistolordmetiphisto Member, Settler, Kickstarter
I have a kickstarter package and thought there were ways to upgrade it without paying the full price of the upgrade package? Is there still a way to do this or do you have to pay the full 150 or 250 to upgrade? With that as well I thought you could be the cosmetics by themselves without the game time and beta access if you already had it but when I go into my shop all I see is the 75, 150, 250, and 375$ packages.

Comments

• unknownsystemerrorunknownsystemerror Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited September 2019
    If you have a kickstarter package, make sure you are logged into your account. The only options you should see are the upgrade options minus your original amount. For example going from BoW to LoM, the balance would be $500. If you don't see those options or are only seeing the regular packages sold now, then file a support ticket off of the main website and they will get to you. Should look something like this.
    Also, from your member line it doesn't display your Kickstarter package. So either your package hasn't been applied to your account correctly, or there is another issue. Prolly gonna have a support ticket.
    shop.png

south-park-rabble-rabble-rabbl-53b58d315aa49.jpg
  • JahlonJahlon Member, Intrepid Pack, Alpha One
    Ironically it works like this:

https://youtu.be/Z5FHT2KkT7Y

If yours isn't working like this, then you have an issue.
    hpsmlCJ.jpg
    Make sure to check out Ashes 101
  • Hi there - if you were a Kickstarter or Summer backer, you do have access to purchase each of those items individually, as well as upgrade to a higher level! In order to make sure you're seeing the correct items in the Shop for purchase, be sure to log into our website first :)

If you still don't see the correct items in the shop after logging in, please go ahead and open a support ticket so that our team can investigate further and assist you!

I'm going to go ahead and close out this thread now, but please feel free to message me directly if you have any further questions on this topic.
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.